Dead Pool 2024

ChuteTheMall

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 2:22 PM, ChuteTheMall said:

Don't embarass yourself by listing Keith Richards every year. He's exempt.

It's the T-Virus keeping him alive. 

If he gets out of line, we'll have to have Milla come kill him. 

1b0f53a24d376ffd55a9eeab6d732a77.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

This is not a wish list, just for predictions.

Yeah, but isn't it about F'ing time for that flaming arsehole Jimmy Carter , who federalized the public school system back in 1979 and turned it into what it is today???

That single stroke of a pen did more damage to this country than anything else in history to damage the quality of education and the resulting degeneration of reason and increase of gullibility of the American public. He will likely die this year but that will be 45 years too late. :angryfire:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

Yeah, but isn't it about F'ing time for that flaming arsehole Jimmy Carter , who federalized the public school system back in 1979 and turned it into what it is today???

That single stroke of a pen did more damage to this country than anything else in history to damage the quality of education and the resulting degeneration of reason and increase of gullibility of the American public. He will likely die this year but that will be 45 years too late. :angryfire:

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How do you really feel? Probably the last person that needed to jet set around and "Negotiate" for the country all these years. 

I was not a fan either. Life and equipment sure got better when Reagan took over. Won't even bother with the inflation and interest rates. Funny how both just went away after the change. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

If Gaston Glock was mentioned I missed it. 

Oops… seems I missed the mention because Gaston Glock missed 2024 - just barely. Died December 27 2023 but all the articles I had seen were written in 2024. 

• Like 1

At this point I’m now hearing of several notables who left near the end of 2023.

Heard today that Mallory Hope Ferrell, a railfan who wrote 22 books about railroad history and a number of related articles, died  Christmas evening at 88. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, minderasr said:

Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden...and with a little bit of luck, Chuck Schumer.

You "forgot" one  Barry    (You know, Yomoma)     Actually, there are a bunch more............

• Like 5