Minnesota health inspections uncover high-dose THC edible sales

TBO

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Instead of CBD (which they most all are) delta 8, look for CBG d8. I read it has the best anti-inflamatory properties for knee/hip pain.

My wife said they work.

Hmm, never heard of it.  I gotta look into that.  If our fitbits are correct, we have walked 31 miles since Tue. And we have a half a day left tomorrow.  I get knee injections and it works for about 9months.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

30+ years ago, we referred to those as “Brownies of Indeterminate Strength.”  (Damn, I’m old).

In my day, they were Alice B. Toklas brownies.

Named after a film of the time I Love You, Alice B Toklas (1968.)

Few hippies of the time knew who Alice B. Toklas, who published a recipe for cannabis brownies in the 1950s, really was other than Leigh Taylor-Young baking marijuana-laced brownies for Peter Sellers.

Hippies of the time didn't much care about anything other than -- well, nothing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TBO said:

".....Minnesotans are asked not to purchase products that exceed the legal limits for THC, and to report the products to MDH if found for sale.....", 

Minnesota.  Where the people are asked to not break the law, pretty please.  Now you know how liberals destroy what they touch.  Too strong drugs..........   Sure, the druggies will avoid that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

Hmm, never heard of it.  I gotta look into that.  If our fitbits are correct, we have walked 31 miles since Tue. And we have a half a day left tomorrow.  I get knee injections and it works for about 9months.

Mine work for three months.  Going to talk about knee replacement tomorrow.  I may be too old for reclamation.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

If I was to say to you that alcohol fermented from corn was legal but alcohol fermented from potatoes was not, would you suspect some sort of chicanery at the statehouse? 

Seems like everything I read these days makes me start mumbling "Leave folks alone. Don't steal their stuff. Leave folks alone. Don't steal their stuff."

:fred:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, janice6 said:

".....Minnesotans are asked not to purchase products that exceed the legal limits for THC, and to report the products to MDH if found for sale.....", 

Minnesota.  Where the people are asked to not break the law, pretty please.  Now you know how liberals destroy what they touch.  Too strong drugs..........   Sure, the druggies will avoid that.

I see a mad rush for these products. The best advertising they could hope for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/14/2023 at 7:55 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

30+ years ago, we referred to those as “Brownies of Indeterminate Strength.”  (Damn, I’m old).

If we feed to the ROUSS's ( rats of unusual shape and size), do they get mellow like yellow,  or develope a Reaver Rage? Like a Cossack on crack!

• Like 1