One thing that I like that's actually good for me

Borg warner

Fun Facts

Jalapeño peppers are rich in vitamins A and C and potassium. They also have carotene -- an antioxidant that may help fight damage to your cells – as well as folate, vitamin K, and B vitamins. Many of their health benefits come from a compound called capsaicin. That's what makes the peppers spicy.
  • Like 7

I don't care much for Jalapeños, but do love othe peppers.  In fact, I am working on my annual batch of candied habaneros.

BoilingHabs.jpg.ecf3e79dbcd7d5b5504709c3009ac886.jpg

PSA:  Don't boil habaneros indoors without really really really good ventilation!  It will bring tears to your eyes and everyone else's in the house!:cry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Of course, if you prefer peppers...

Well some prefer sheep apparently.  Sex with a woman that likes sex is often times better than sex with a beautiful woman.  Bonus if you have both.

Bongino had a Gary someone on today  and they were talking about life hacks like waking up and stepping on the earth with bare feet, a cold plunge, waiting an hour before drinking coffee, and looking at the horizon at first light for a 3-6 minutes.  All supposedly help your body thrive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Well some prefer sheep apparently.  Sex with a woman that likes sex is often times better than sex with a beautiful woman.  Bonus if you have both.

Bongino had a Gary someone on today  and they were talking about life hacks like waking up and stepping on the earth with bare feet, a cold plunge, waiting an hour before drinking coffee, and looking at the horizon at first light for a 3-6 minutes.  All supposedly help your body thrive.

Here you go for anyone insterested.  Guy's name is Gary Brecka and has a website called Ultimate Human.  If Bongino and White say it works, I might need to go down this path.  I'm 54 and in decent shape and hit gym often but my sleep is poor and I often feel old rolling out of bed. 

• Like 1