This photo and caption sums up my feelings

gwalchmai

From BBCNNBCBPBS

Man selling water

"Lawrence Malope has been selling bottled water in Hammanskraal after people became nervous about the piped water"

You know Lawrence just puts tap water in the bottles. At best he boils it in a filthy truck-stop bathroom. But of course the libs present it at face value for the consumers.

Let's send their rulers a meeyun dollars.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

From BBCNNBCBPBS

Man selling water

"Lawrence Malope has been selling bottled water in Hammanskraal after people became nervous about the piped water"

You know Lawrence just puts tap water in the bottles. At best he boils it in a filthy truck-stop bathroom. But of course the libs present it at face value for the consumers.

Let's send their rulers a meeyun dollars.

Reminds me of a scene from Slum Dog Millionaire, where he fills the bottles from the tap and uses crazy glue to make a "seal" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tous said:

Careful who you say that to.

Lawrence Malope may be thinking of franchising.

:biggrin:

I was on a future business trip for my company to Oak Ridge reservation. One of their researchers, some years ago, developed a method of filtering for gas separation that was relatively cheap.  It was of no interest to us, but it was quite an achievement nonetheless.  Most bottled water is simply filtered water. I have no idea to what extent they filter.

• Like 2