PELOSI to-Taiwan

DAKA

19 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Keep her. 

I was hoping they'd shoot her down.  That way we could shut down trade with China.

I guess China is pissed....

Pelosi landed in Taiwan late Tuesday night local time, making her the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit the island since Newt Gingrich in 1997.

"This is a serious violation of the one-China principle and the provisions of the three China-U.S. joint communiqués. It has a severe impact on the political foundation of China-U.S. relations, and seriously infringes upon China's sovereignty and territorial integrity," the Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote. "There is but one China in the world, Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory, and the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China."

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 8:53 AM, MO Fugga said:

One plane they can shoot down.

jmohme

jmohme

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 11, 2015
I think people are overlooking the real danger in all of this.
Lets say that they do shoot Nancy down. Now, what if she survives the crash, and the Chinese take her prisoner they could then do what China as always done best, and make thousands of cheap copies of the nasty bitch!

That would be some really scary ****!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jmohme said:
jmohme

jmohme

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 11, 2015
I think people are overlooking the real danger in all of this.
Lets say that they do shoot Nancy down. Now, what if she survives the crash, and the Chinese take her prisoner they could then do what China as always done best, and make thousands of cheap copies of the nasty bitch!

That would be some really scary ****!

Shooting down a plane with that hand cannon would be quite the accomplishment. And if they clone her, at least guys with a bunch of DUIs, no ride, and no money can finally get laid.

• Like 1