The Damn Vaccine Mandate

Gunboat1

For those who claim the COVID-19 "vaccines" are safe and the mandates are appropriate public health measures, here is my experience.   Last Fall, I was forced by the FEDGOV to take the vaccine over my strenuous objections. Two days after shot #1, I had an inflamed bursa on one elbow...a golf ball sized bag of fluid. After living with it for months, I had it drained. It refilled. I had it drained again, to no effect. Three weeks ago I had to have it cut out. The orthopedic surgeon said it was “huge”, much larger than normal. Then the cavity where the bursa had been filled up with bloody fluid. It was bigger than the engorged bursa. I had to have it drained again this morning. I’m now three needles and a 4” incision, tremendous inconvenience and discomfort and $1000 medical costs out of pocket because I was made to take an ineffective and now demonstrably proven dangerous “vaccine” over my express objections. Somebody needs to hang, AFAIC. I’ll volunteer to tie the knot and kick the stool.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Best wishes, amigo.

Little did we know that the totalitarian despots such as Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler that we learned about in history class (child of the 1950s when they still taught history)  would not only be envied, but copied by the country in our time.

Remember, these are the same people that demand our trust and obedience that told us that if we get under our desks or hug a wall, we can survive a nuclear weapon detonating off over our heads.  :upeyes:

And that we had to spend trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives to stop communism in southeast Asia, Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq, wouldn't let us fight to win and then one day just said, Never mind.  And the communists and Islamic terrorists rule the places anyway.

Next war.

I would be honored to help you tie the rope and kick the stool.

Heck, I'll join you in picking out a good oak tree.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

Edited by tous
wrong smilie, now right smilie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Da Boy was forced to take one as well. Months (10) into an array of side effects and now accelerated arthritis and nerve problems, he finally had a neurologist sign off on his not taking another.

Not sure how it will effect his career. He wanted to do 4 more years, but can retire in November if he has to. He aid he would decide when they got his next assignment and where. Then see how all this shakes out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

The phrase “pure blood” is increasingly being applied to the unjabbed for a reason.

In spite of increasing evidence worldwide that the jabs do harm rather than good, governments still want everyone jabbed repeatedly, even (especially?) young children.

Wonder why? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2022 at 10:53 PM, railfancwb said:

The phrase “pure blood” is increasingly being applied to the unjabbed for a reason.

In spite of increasing evidence worldwide that the jabs do harm rather than good, governments still want everyone jabbed repeatedly, even (especially?) young children.

Wonder why? 

No need to wonder.

Big Guy forces billions of humans to accept products that they do not want and have proven harmful.

Pharmaceutical companies make billions and pass 10% along to the Big Guy.

Big Guy forces billions of humans to accept a booster to products that they do not want and have proven harmful.

Declare health emergency right before an election -- any election

Convince the public that mail-in voting is the only safe way to exercise their rights as a citizen.

Mail a ballot to everyone and then a week later, mail a ballot to everyone again, especially illegal invaders.

Ignore ballots returned by mail; create enough false ballots to ensure that the Big Guy wins.

Repeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

19 hours ago, tous said:

No need to wonder.

Big Guy forces billions of humans to accept a product that they do not want and have proven harmful.

Big Guy forces billions of humans to accept a booster to a product that they do not want and have proven harmful.

Declare health emergency right before an election -- any election

Convince the public that mail-in voting is the only safe way to exercise their rights as a citizen.

Mail a ballot to everyone and then a week later, mail a ballot to everyone again, especially illegal invaders.

Ignore ballots returned by mail; create enough false ballots to ensure that the Big Guy wins.

Repeat.

Meantime you chase thinkers and conservatives out of the military and other government jobs which are then filled with placeholders and your accolades  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

List all of the reasons that the Soviet Union failed and disintegrated.

The hippie Marxists do not see that as a list of failures, but goals to be imposed.

The result will be the same.

The Soviet Union did not survive; nor will the United States.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, tous said:

List all of the reasons that the Soviet Union failed and disintegrated.

The hippie Marxists do not see that as a list of failures, but goals to be imposed.

The result will be the same.

The Soviet Union did not survive; nor will the United States.

But with any luck and a ruthless approach to fixing the known problems,  hopefully we will Build Back Better.....for real.

• Like 4

If you recall, the first lesson we learned at Surface Warfare School was: fight to win.

Not fight to tie, fight to not lose or fight so that we didn't offend or embarrass the other guys; fight to win.

I had a chief tell me, If you don't do everything you can and then some to bring my boys home, I will haunt your ass through eternity.

We trained to fight aggressively, but never foolishly.

To win.

The hippie Marxists will win, have already won, because our side doesn't fight to win and they do.

Heck  our side doesn't fight at all; all they seem to care about is being good losers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, tous said:

If you recall, the first lesson we learned at Surface Warfare School was: fight to win.

Not fight to tie, fight to not lose or fight so that we didn't offend or embarrass the other guys; fight to win.

I had a chief tell me, If you don't do everything you can and then some to bring my boys home, I will haunt your ass through eternity.

We trained to fight aggressively, but never foolishly.

To win.

The hippie Marxists will win, have already won, because our side doesn't fight to win and they do.

Heck  our side doesn't fight at all; all they seem to care about is being good losers.

Romney… once the Republican nominee to lose to Obama. 

• Like 2

Think of those running for president in your lifetime.

For me, it was Eisenhower/Stevenson, Nixon/Kennedy, Goldwater/Johnson,  Nixon/Humphrey, Nixon again/McGovern, Ford/Carter, Reagan/Carter, Reagan/Mondale, Bush/Dukakis, Bush/Clinton,  Dole/Clinton, Bush/Gore, Bush/Kerry, McCain/Obama, Romney/Obama, Trump/Clinton and Trump/Biden.

Nixon was the first i could vote for in 1972 after they passed the 26th Amendment, but I was already over 21 so it didn't make any difference for me.

Of those elections, who I supported and when I vote, the only time that I voted for a Republican and not against a Democrat was 1980, 1984, 2000 and 2016.

Only Reagan, Bush the first time and Trump ever inspired me to vote for them rather than as a Democrat prophylactic

Not a good track record for inspiring leadership, is it?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I voted for Perot.  Twice.

The first time split the vote and republicans lost.

I think the second time didn't matter whatsoever.

Ross as Boss would have been amazing. The establishment feared him more than Trump, or they just figured out what he was going to do before hand.

Had he gained a Republican nomination it would have been lights out. Both parties feared him. Sound familiar?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

My department offered a $5000 bonus, split into two $2500 payments. In order to qualify for it we had to turn in a completed vaccine card. We still have officers that refuse to take it, even when offered 5 grand. Fine by me either way.

Where were they getting the money?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

That was my question, but now we all know the feds were handing out money to the MSM, hospitals and on and on.  Nothing like being able to print your own money.

Federal tax dollars being used to essentially bribe police officers into getting the vaccine. They couldn't mandate the vaccine on us, because frankly they can't afford to lose any officers. 

I was going to get the vaccine anyway, since it is a requirement of going on a cruise ship. The whole thing should probably piss you off.

• Like 3