Surgery tomorrow

MO Fugga

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

I had skin cancer removed behind my ear by a "Plastic Surgeon" once.

He gave me about 8 shots to numb my scalp around the area behind my ear.

He said that if I had any concerns, I should just tell him, and they would fix it.

After a few minutes he started cutting.  I stopped him and told him that I could feel every millimeter of his scalpel slicing on my head.

The genius said, "Well, the system works."  And he proceeds to give me another 8 or so shots to numb my scalp.

I wasn't impressed with either his skill as a surgeon or as a witty conversationalist.

Have you ever felt a scalpel cutting about two inches along your scalp?  Well, I have, and I don't damn well like it!!!!!

UGH   Thanks for that     NOT

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, janice6 said:

I have a large fatty lump on my bicep that the doctor advised me the same.  Someday, if I don't die first.

Have had a couple removed through the years.  Normally wait until they get the size of a finger digit and start bothering me.  All post removal test show them just that, a fatty lump!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Have had a couple removed through the years.  Normally wait until they get the size of a finger digit and start bothering me.  All post removal test show them just that, a fatty lump!

Yeah.  When it first showed up, I was concerned till I talked with one of the younger guys at work and he nonchalantly told me he had them all over his body.  As long as they are "loose" no problem.  It's just big enough that the doc thought I should go for real hospital surgery due to the area involved.  Maybe someday.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, janice6 said:

Yeah.  When it first showed up, I was concerned till I talked with one of the younger guys at work and he nonchalantly told me he had them all over his body.  As long as they are "loose" no problem.  It's just big enough that the doc thought I should go for real hospital surgery due to the area involved.  Maybe someday.

Had one removed in Drs office, second one was out patient due to the fact it was on the lower torso. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...