Surgery tomorrow

MO Fugga

18 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Bob Saget syndrome?

Thanks. Figure out a way to spin it as as autoerotic asphyxiation. I said it first.

29 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

That's a bigun! I had four small ones cut out back in December. They gonna numb you up or put you under? Either way you'll be sore for a few days, but tougher for the experience. 

Good luck, amigo! :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

One shot, one cut, a dozen stitches. Awake the whole time.  Business as usual. I've never been hospitalized. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MO Fugga said:

Wish me luck! This ******'s gotsta go.

20220223_171545.jpg

Good luck man. Still, I'll throw some prayers your way.  Won't hurt.   

I'd say..."TNT".  Taint nothin to it. I like when they cut **** off me OUTSIDE and I can be awake. Write us tomorrow after it's over MOFO.  You're all good man...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Good luck man. Still, I'll throw some prayers your way.  Won't hurt.   

I'd say..."TNT".  Taint nothin to it. I like when they cut **** off me OUTSIDE and I can be awake. Write us tomorrow after it's over MOFO.  You're all good man...

For sure bro. You asked if I was pissy as of late. Absofrigginloutely.

• Like 2

When I had mine out in December my dermo guy, Dr. Chan, comes in after his cute little galnurse had injected me with lidocaine and starts his Fu Manchu routine. "Ah, Mr. Munn. Is your skull numb?" 

"You bet, Doc. I can't feel a thing."

"So we can say you are a numbskull, then?"

"Yeah, Doc. Don't give up your day job."

I appreciate hearty banter. He removes the cysts no problem, and I could only barely feel light pressure. Then, a big, burly Tadbart looking PA comes in to close the wounds. 

We all want tight sutures, of course, but I think he was holding my head down with his boot for leverage. I thought he was going to pull me out of the chair a couple of times. :shocked:

They all healed up well, though, so I gotta hand it to him. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had skin cancer removed behind my ear by a "Plastic Surgeon" once.

He gave me about 8 shots to numb my scalp around the area behind my ear.

He said that if I had any concerns, I should just tell him, and they would fix it.

After a few minutes he started cutting.  I stopped him and told him that I could feel every millimeter of his scalpel slicing on my head.

The genius said, "Well, the system works."  And he proceeds to give me another 8 or so shots to numb my scalp.

I wasn't impressed with either his skill as a surgeon or as a witty conversationalist.

Have you ever felt a scalpel cutting about two inches along your scalp?  Well, I have, and I don't damn well like it!!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5