DIVERSITY MAKES US SMARTER AND MORE LETHAL!

Gunboat1

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3989139/posts

...Says the Sergeant Major of the Army, today of all days.

"Diversity is a number - do you have people that don’t look or think like you in the room? Inclusion is listening and valuing those people.

#WomensEqualityDay reminds us we’re smarter and more lethal when we come together as an inclusive, cohesive team. Our values demand it."

image.png.1bb82a329febcdf4b59ce9aa4b16affa.png

This, today, from the senior NCO of the US Army.  I wonder if ISIS-K and the Taliban agree with this woke bullshit.

America is doomed if we don't tear this idiotic crap out, root and branch.

God rest the souls of the troops who died today.  God bless and help America. 

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Diversity of guns in my possession makes me smarter and more lethal.

And for heaven's sake, NEVER let them go.  Do whatever is necessary to keep them, or to make those who would confiscate them pay dearly in the effort.

Why do the clowns in charge want to restrict them so badly?  The answer is obvious.   They prevent them from doing what they want to with us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gunboat1 said:

So tell me again how the NCOs ought to be running everything.....

This is the face of our "woke" military.  We need a thorough housecleaning. 

It can go **** itself. I bet I sent more rounds down range, by a lot. What a little ****.

• Thanks 2

Yeah. 

Staff Sergeant (SSG) Cindy R. Bronson, 1 AD Sustainment BDE, Ft Bliss, TX.  

Turns out she's a truck driver, assigned to a support company at Ft. Bliss.

But those female troops sure love to make believe they are badasses.  Why not; the DOD has been telling them so and indulging their delusional fantasies for decades, while punishing anyone who points out the obvious truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

A recent West Point graduating class photo. 

Which ethos do you think these now-commissioned US Army officers will embrace and take action on behalf of: the US Constitution, or BLM?

160509-west-point-cadets-jsw-933a.webp

I love the "FIST"...God Bless America, right?  The "New"...murica... 

All 16% of ya...black people...They're a ******* disgrace to the uniform.  AND, Our military has become a DISGRACE to AMERICA!!!!  :angryfire: 
AND...If you cuss me for sayin that...will ya cuss THEM for raisin the Black Fist"?? **** those bitches...

At times like these...I'm glad I'm 73.  I won't be alive much longer, due to havin a GREAT ******* TIME ALL OF MY LIFE!!!  AND...Still am.

• Thanks 1

The difference in how the Army behaved in these two cases is instructive.  2LT Spenser Rapone was assigned to the 10th Mountain Division, quietly given minimal duties, and given poor performance marks effectively killing his career.  Within a couple of years, he was expelled with an "Other Than Honorable" discharge, for Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer.   He was (presumably still is) a white male.  Not a member of a protected class.   He's currently getting a PhD at the University of Texas in Austin. 

When the photo of the black female cadets giving the "Black Power" salute became widely publicized,  the Army was forced to do something,  because of the negative backlash.  So they "investigated. "  And what do you know, they covered for the women, and ultimately did NOTHING to any of them.

"No punitive action will be taken against the women after an inquiry found that their gesture was intended to demonstrate “unity” and “pride,” a statement from the institution said.

The statement also said that the inquiry concluded “that based upon available evidence none of the participants, through their actions, intended to show support for a political movement,” which would violate DOD Directive 1344.10."

Look at the photo.  Open your dang eyes and stop inhaling the fumes from the blatant gaslighting.  Does anyone buy the Army's "official " response as being even remotely true?  This is a perfect example of how deep the corruption runs in the modern DOD, and how far from reality the proponents of Diversity have driven us.  

This cancer MUST be excised if America is to survive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Funny how nobody condemned ALL white people for this dude’s behavior.  

I think your confused by political and MSM's propaganda.  Most people realized that (for example) most Black people go to work everyday and their children attend school everyday.  This also applies to all groups of people regardless of their ethnic background.  There are those in this country that thrive on dividing these groups  for their own gain.  There are more poor white people in this country than any other group simply because of the population numbers.  Do we ever hear about them?  Stop and think about it, does BLM represent most ordinary Black people, no, so why do we hear so much about them?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I certainly DID!!!:angryfire::angryfire: But NOT ALL white people, just like ALL Blacks aren't like THOSE!!!

Yet it’s always black this and black that?

how do you think black conservatives feel when’re they go on guns forums and see that they’re lumped in with the never-do-well ghetto rats?

• Like 1