Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Suffering from an pretty intense kidney stone right now. Staying pretty doped up on pain meds which I hate because they make me constantly nauseous, but it's better than #10 pain. Started Sunday, hoping to pass something soon.

Hope you feel better soon. However, Pain meds make for fun posts. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Hope you feel better soon. However, Pain meds make for fun posts. 

Thank you, sir. Yeah, I've been staying away from here today because of the fact that I can post some crazy stuff without drugs, I don't want to get suspended or have the ban hammer dropped on me, lol.

• Like 1

Spent most of last night in the ER. Kidney stone was killing me. Actually, the nausea was driving me insane. Wife is picking up meds right now. ER doctor says I have a 7 mm stone that has almost made it through to the bladder and that is the one that's killing me now. I should be able to pass it. She said the scan showed 5-7 more stones in both kidneys. Woohoo !

4 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Hey, appreciate that @ChuteTheMall! Where is this located?

Near Stuttgart but I've never been there. We ordered parts by Telex before the Internet was invented, this was about 4 decades ago.

KS is now a huge multinational conglomerate,  I guess you aren't inheriting millions of euros.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Near Stuttgart but I've never been there. We ordered parts by Telex before the Internet was invented, this was about 4 decades ago.

KS is now a huge multinational conglomerate,  I guess you aren't inheriting millions of euros.

I don't guess they think much of their American kinfolk, lol.