COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Phil Valentine, conservative radio talk show host and newspaper columnist in Tennessee, has died from COVID after being put on a ventilator. He was 61. Prior to coming down with COVID he was an anti-vaxer but changed direction during his illness and recommended that people get the jab. 

I'm sorry he died. And I respect his right to choose what medical treatments he wants to use.

• Like 1

So I just looked into the covid raw data instead of watching the bullshit news or random memes.

I filtered all covid related deaths by my gender and my age group.

In 2020 and 2021, up until 08/18/21, there have been 135,000 deaths from all causes in my age group, males only.

All covid related death are 13,000. Keep in mind that these deaths include deaths with other conditions.

Not even 1/10th of all deaths in my age group fall back to covid. Now throw out all those cases that had been on the brink of saying good-bye due to other health issues and it will be only around 1/20th.

This is not a pandemic. Period.

Now look at this graph of weekly deaths below. According to the media, many states see the highest rates of new infections, like in Florida. Higher than EVER. But this spike in deaths is minimal and it is down-trending again. Why is that? Because many of those people with serious comorbidities already died with the first 2 waves of covid. Now the survival rates are even higher.

image.thumb.png.be508d9d4fc29a5b081656e9a5f5adff.png

• Like 5

And on a second note: since this virus is removing the sick and the elderly much earlier from life, how much does the federal state save in SS / medicare? Both being on the brink of collapsing in a couple decades.

We have heard that the virus was man made, and possibly leaked on purpose. China pointed a finger at our own government.

The deeper I look into this, the fishier it stinks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, crockett said:

And on a second note: since this virus is removing the sick and the elderly much earlier from life, how much does the federal state save in SS / medicare? Both being on the brink of collapsing in a couple decades.

We have heard that the virus was man made, and possibly leaked on purpose. China pointed a finger at our own government.

The deeper I look into this, the fishier it stinks!

And since the vaccine has been FDA certified how long till they make it a requirement to go on medicare....  Curious minds want to know..

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

And since the vaccine has been FDA certified how long till they make it a requirement to go on medicare....  Curious minds want to know..

Saw a posted copy of a letter which extended the emergency authorization but did not certify it. A victory for the people. 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Where is the end to this...........................  

Never my man.  Never.  They are just gonna Keep on and on...

What GT4494 said it the REALLY scary part.  BET it on it.  That's comin too, down the road...

"And since the vaccine has been FDA certified how long till they make it a requirement to go on medicare....  Curious minds want to know.."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1