COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

On 8/7/2021 at 2:03 PM, ChuteTheMall said:

5iw5g1.jpg

One of these each morning works for me, it's the Equate version of Centrum Mens 50+.

Doesn't cut it. If you want to treat a virus like the flu or covid seriously, you will need high doses. 120mg Vitamin C etc is nothing.

Every time I travel and get exposed, I take 1000 mg the day before and 3 days to come, twice a day.

• Like 2

I know 4 guys locally that just got infected by covid. Those are the first cases that I personally know, not just online.

All 4 basically ignored the entire development, only used masks when mandated, for example when flying, but not in any private setting. And they have been exposed A LOT.

All of them had the worst "flu" ever, feeling half dead for 3 to 4 days and dealing with the other known symptoms. None of them got vaccinated, all in their mid to late 20s. They feel much better now, after about a week. They will be good to go for a long time with antibodies.

I'll keep wearing a N95 mask every time I walk into any building other than my house. Every time I touch something that may have been touched by somebody else, I will wash my hands or use disinfecting handwipes soon after.

I'll see how that goes. I will not get vaccinated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been vaccinated. Polio, flu (only once because it gave me the flu), and shingles. No doubt others, including Smallpox, as a child  

Stood in line for Polio vaccination.

No plans to get “the jab” which absent approval is an experimental drug not a vaccine. Maybe “the jab” is popular label because it isn’t a vaccine. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, NPTim said:

I thought of something today. Why don’t they use people’s plasma that have had the jab, for convalescent plasma? Maybe they do, I don’t know.

Real sure I Dont want plasma OR Blood from a "Vaccinated" person in me. 

Are vaccinated people even Allowed to give blood??   Just another question...NOT answered. 

I personally don't want Vaccinated peoples Blood or plasma in Me.   Can Aids people...or Ebola People "give" Blood??? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crockett said:

I know 4 guys locally that just got infected by covid. Those are the first cases that I personally know, not just online.

All 4 basically ignored the entire development, only used masks when mandated, for example when flying, but not in any private setting. And they have been exposed A LOT.

All of them had the worst "flu" ever, feeling half dead for 3 to 4 days and dealing with the other known symptoms. None of them got vaccinated, all in their mid to late 20s. They feel much better now, after about a week. They will be good to go for a long time with antibodies.

I'll keep wearing a N95 mask every time I walk into any building other than my house. Every time I touch something that may have been torched by somebody else, I will wash my hands or use disinfecting handwipes soon after.

I'll see how that goes. I will not get vaccinated.

Here, here sir!!!  Least there's 2 of us.:cool: 

I've actually started getting Bulk stuff from places like BJ's or Costco's...Delivered to my door.  I ain't gotta carry all that heavy ****, and I just wipe it down when it gets here.

Otherwise...I use "Old People" time...when there's nobody there.

I go thru hand wipes like **** thru a goose.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Are vaccinated people even Allowed to give blood??   Just another question...NOT answered. 

I personally don't want Vaccinated peoples Blood or plasma in Me.   Can Aids people...or Ebola People "give" Blood??? 

I know people that have been treated for hep C can and do.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

I’ve been vaccinated. Polio, flu (only once because it gave me the flu), and shingles. No doubt others, including Smallpox, as a child  

Stood in line for Polio vaccination.

No plans to get “the jab” which absent approval is an experimental drug not a vaccine. Maybe “the jab” is popular label because it isn’t a vaccine. 

As a "kid"...goin to Japan in 1952 with my mom at 4 years old... on a ship ...cause my dad was "stationed" there...on a little **** Radar site...

I was "vaccinated" with so much ****...all I remember is the screamin...  God only know what they shot in me back in 52.  BUT!!!  I'm STILL here MF'ers!!! :anim_lol: 

This covid ****...different.  I get covid...I know I'm gonna die.  Just too old...and my lungs ain't good from years of smokin.  

It's been a wonderful life!!!:cool:

3 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

When I was diagnosed with Postate cancer they told me not to give until I was cured. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NPTim said:

I thought of something today. Why don’t they use people’s plasma that have had the jab, for convalescent plasma? Maybe they do, I don’t know.

13 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I just heard today on newsmax that several states (FL included) are looking at plasma transfusions from people that have had the Covid BUT are NOT vaccinated. They think, based on scientific advice, that the antibody immunity is the best answer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2