COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

12 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I just heard today on newsmax that several states (FL included) are looking at plasma transfusions from people that have had the Covid BUT are NOT vaccinated. They think, based on scientific advice, that the antibody immunity is the best answer.

But isn’t that what the “vaccine” is supposed to do? Train your body to produce antibodies?

6 minutes ago, NPTim said:

But isn’t that what the “vaccine” is supposed to do? Train your body to produce antibodies?

Yes sir, BUT would you rather get your antibodies from a plasma infusion with antibodies in it from a person who is obviously alive and well after surviving the Covid, OR hope that your body will produce antibodies from a vaccine that isn't even a proven "vaccine" yet and has had a large number of 'bad' reactions including death?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Yes sir, BUT would you rather get your antibodies from a plasma infusion with antibodies in it from a person who is obviously alive and well after surviving the Covid, OR hope that your body will produce antibodies from a vaccine that isn't even a proven "vaccine" yet and has had a large number of 'bad' reactions including death?

I think you know my answer by now. But it is still a valid question.

• Like 2

So, the story is that Gov. Abbot of Texas tested positive for the Wuhan Flu, after being fully vaccinated.

Headline on the news read "Abbot tests positive after fighting mask mandates." 

That my friends is how desperate they are.:abovelol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I had to take Mrs. G to the Urgent Care today for a stomach ache (diverticulosis). We had to mask up, which I did because I'm a nice, cooperative guy. We go in and Mrs. G checks in, and they take her back to see the doc. I sit down in the waiting room and start reading my book. The receptionoid pops up and says "Due to the continuing COVID crisis we're not allowing anyone in the building except for patients. This is for your safety." I asked "So I'd be safer waiting in my 110 degree car?" She responds "We only do what we're told."

I went across the parking lot to Starbucks. I would have gotten a cup of coffee but they didn't have that on their menu, so I just sat down quietly and read my book.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

On 8/15/2021 at 12:53 PM, NPTim said:

No, but we know the principal behind it and the process involved in development.

And I know the principals behind building a home, and the process involved in developing them. That doesn't make me an expert, in any way.

No one would listen to me about Architectural crap, just like I don't listen to Architects concerning the work that I do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M&P15T said:

And I know the principals behind building a home, and the process involved in developing them. That doesn't make me an expert, in any way.

No one would listen to me about Architectural crap, just like I don't listen to Architects concerning the work that I do.

So you will no doubt deny Dr. Malone’s opinion on kung flu because he is not a virologist.

16 minutes ago, NPTim said:

So you will no doubt deny Dr. Malone’s opinion on kung flu because he is not a virologist.

I have no idea who Dr. Malone is, nor do I care. I was merely commenting on the meme.

There's 8,000,000,000 "experts" that want to explain the situation, but I'll keep my own counsel.

• Like 1

I am hearing that ICUs are once again being threatened with running out of capacity. I am also hearing they are firing nurses who won’t take the jab - even nurses who’ve worked with COVID patients for 18 months.

I hope a bunch of these Corp types get their heads handed to them on platters for violating Nuremberg codes. That will require honest and courageous judges, which may be in short supply.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1