COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

27 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Saw a posted copy of a letter which extended the emergency authorization but did not certify it. A victory for the people. 

“Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.” From the fda.

So it is approved for aged 16 and up, and still has eua for kids 12-15. So both.

• Sad 1

Meanwhile in the hospital...

Doc: The cause of your husband's death is Covid19.

Widow: But Doctor, he had heart attack. I was there with him.

Doc: And what caused the heart attack?

Widow: He's been quiet nervous lately.

Doc: Why he's been nervous?

Widow: He got fired.

Doc: And why he got fired?

Widow: Well... because of Covid19.

Doc: As I said...Covid19.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I was made aware of a death recently from the Chinese flu.   The heart attack she was in the hospital for didn’t kill her, it was that darn chinese flu.   I don’t trust big pharma, that lying Falsey the Wesal, or the gubbermint.  The truth just ain’t in ‘em.

• Thanks 1

Bodybuilding supplement and lifestyle company REDCON1 didn’t take too much of a liking to Terminator actor’s over-the-top TV attacks on Americans who refuse to get the vaccine. REDCON1 founder Aaron Singerman has since decided to terminate his company’s sponsorship of Schwarzenengger’s bodybuilding events and conventions

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/gabriel-hays/2021/08/23/bodybuilding-brand-cuts-ties-schwarzenegger-over-his-screw?fbclid=IwAR0U9DoNa2fCCuQyQ4yYEwy-nd3w_4D-nBb-2XA3d16tNMjQ0I-cTkQDDG4

• Like 2