Big Tech of working with Democrats to CENSOR Republicans

crockett

2 minutes ago, crockett said:

Unlike brain dead Joe.

No matter what you think about his (DJT) "PERSONALITY"  he gave good speech and got S**T done, whereas JOEY, just seems to be good a taking S**T apart   

What a F*****G BUFFOON  

46 IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS COUNTRY...

"People" say they are embarrassed to be AMERICANS ..... BULLDICKEY  I am embarrassed by BIDEN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DAKA said:

"People" say they are embarrassed to be AMERICANS

They are not Americans. They hate America and its freedoms, because they can't prosper under liberty. They need the big government to steal for them through taxes and wealth distribution.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Too bad they aren't "embarrassed" by the benefits, huh?

I say they have 194 other choices. Feel free to act on that.

If very young children can walk thousands of miles from Central America to enter the USA ILLEGALLY, certainly seems the embarrassed adult haters could walk to Venezuela where the style of government they want already exists. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'll let you all in on a dirty little secret.

There are a good number of republicans that don't have a problem with big tech censoring their opponents. 

Here in my state most of the top people are republican, yet they want illegal immigration, they are all in bed with china, they are trying to stop any effort to limit government, they jumped right in with both feet on the lockdown BS, every year they send more money to public schools and colleges, they are RINO's that actively fought against the Tea Party and bad mouth the very people who elected them.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Maser said:

Democrats and Republicans can go pound sand!   The Libertarian party will be our savior! 

They haven't saved a single hair on a rats behind in all the decades they've been trying.