Nellis Air Force Base Hosts First-Ever Drag Queen Show

pipedreams

When it comes to entertaining our troops, we’ve come a long way from the Bob Hope USO show.

I think Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada may be stretching the definition of entertainment that’s “essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military” when those words are used in reference to a drag queen show.

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

When it comes to entertaining our troops, we’ve come a long way from the Bob Hope USO show.

I think Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada may be stretching the definition of entertainment that’s “essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military” when those words are used in reference to a drag queen show.

That's ****** DISGUSTING...

I remember tellin an X friend...when he told me his daughter was "gay".  "God gives us....what we can deal with."  I couldn't deal with that.  Sorry.  Probably...cause I didn't have to...

That wasn't why we are X friends though...

Things sure have changed since I was in. Back then, in the good ol' days, our O Club put on topless dancers. 

It didn't start that way. I was sitting with the O Club Manager- one of my poker playing buddies -  at a table near the stage while the go-go dancers were dancing. I wasn't paying much attention to them until one of the dancers threw her top in my lap. 

It got more interesting after that. Some guys hustled the female officers out of the club and it got wilder after that after some of the German pilots laid on the stage gazing up into the eye of the storm, so to speak.

Unfortunately one of the female officers asked to leave was the Commanding General's aide. The two star heard about the extra entertainment and that was the last of the go-go dancers.  ?

I halfway expected the Manager to get transferred to someplace like King Salmon, Alaska, but he hung around for a while. 

Ahhh, fun times.