Here we go again

Dric902

The Minnesota officer who killed Daunte Wright was charged with manslaughter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/14/us/kim-potter-charged-daunte-wright.html

Soon officers will not follow leads, find jobs in the private field, or move to red states.

Wait till the Dem shitbags ban guns everywhere and if you happen to kill an invader in your house you will face charges and trial as well.

Not sure I ever said it so clearly. Democrats ARE criminal in my book. Period.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, crockett said:

The Minnesota officer who killed Daunte Wright was charged with manslaughter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/14/us/kim-potter-charged-daunte-wright.html

Soon officers will not follow leads, find jobs in the private field, or move to red states.

Wait till the Dem shitbags ban guns everywhere and if you happen to kill an invader in your house you will face charges and trial as well.

Not sure I ever said it so clearly. Democrats ARE criminal in my book. Period.

worse.

this is a way Democrats will force  Federal guidelines on use of force to rule over every Local Law Enforcement agency in the Nation.

Don`t Comply, Don`t get Federal Funds. its what Eric Holder was trying to do under President Obama after Ferguson.

they don't have to defund they just over regulate,

• Like 2

Daunte Wright had a Warrant for his Arrest for a violent Assault which would have fallen under MN sexual assault and robbery of someone he knew at Gunpoint.

a Witness to it also knew him and knew him by name and would testify.

a good way to get dead is to not comply with The Police while having a Firearms Warrant and resisting and trying to flee.

Wright was a Criminal living a Violent life, they usually find Violent ends.

i cant understand mistaking a Glock for a Taser, but i know nothing of Tasers except i don`t carry one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

This is why I don't carry a Taser in bear country. I'd hate to accidentally pull a taser on a charging Brown Bear rather than the .454 Casull.

i wonder how pissed a Brown bear would be at being Tased?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

worse.

this is a way Democrats will force  Federal guidelines on use of force to rule over every Local Law Enforcement agency in the Nation.

Don`t Comply, Don`t get Federal Funds. its what Eric Holder was trying to do under President Obama after Ferguson.

they don't have to defund they just over regulate,

Wean off the federal Teat. Don’t submit to their ploys and go back to convoys, blackjacks, and saps.

I remember hearing, years ago, that the fumbling bumbling idiots were defensive tactics training focusing on boxing as few cadets had ever been in a real fight.

Edited by NPTim
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

D124B521-4A27-4F5D-B8FB-6975D663D121.thumb.jpeg.0e33fadadd09e29b677abc9b3329f246.jpeg

Daunte Wright family calls for stiffer charge against ex-cop

this is Dauntes......Aunt on his fathers side.

this is Dauntes mother:

D3588714-34BA-495F-AA61-1D5561E0FAF9.jpeg.4f4a734a109ddc79ce1344979ca5e444.jpeg

you don’t think the battle lines are drawn??

Why battle lines? FUS happens, but there was no battle. They saying this was an intentional killing now?

6 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Why battle lines? FUS happens, but there was no battle. They saying this was an intentional killing now?

They are saying it was intentional and want a murder charge (conspiracy kook crap) 
but they won’t use his mother in any of the press (wonder why)

the right is all about his criminal history that the cop must have completely known about (robbery and ‘holding a woman at gunpoint’, resisting, comply with the police) and how much better we are without him, ghetto lottery, etc 

those are the battle lines, and they will be defended to the Nth degree

.none of which has anything to actually do with the case

• Like 1

"Daunte Wright family calls for stiffer charge against ex-cop"

Did they ask for stiffer charges when that kid was facing his charges? Naw. He gooood boi.

All this entitled and hypocritical **** was grown by the left wing fueled mainstream and social media networks, enabled and directed by the Democrats that use and abuse every human being and every crisis for their power grab. They are on the path of a fully blown dictatorship, and nobody wants to see reality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Probably make him hungry.

Brown bear tasting like ozone, pork chops and Axe deodorant. Walt's gonna be pissed when he bags and eats that one. WTF are the wires made of? Bears need to floss too. 

Edited by MO Fugga
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 6:47 AM, Gunboat1 said:

Smokescreen aside, its very simple.  Don't do crime.  Don't resist arrest.  Don't try to run from the arresting officers with your vehicle endangering them and the general public.

And you won't get shot.

No matter what color you are.

I have been pulled over by two cops with guns drawn, one at my door and the other off the right rear fender.

I asked what the reason was, they told me.  I explained what I was doing.  They helped me find a pharmacy at midnight on Christmas Eve for a sick child.

No one shot.  No argument, no running from the law.  No problem.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I have been pulled over by two cops with guns drawn, one at my door and the other off the right rear fender.

I asked what the reason was, they told me.  I explained what I was doing.  They helped me find a pharmacy at midnight on Christmas Eve for a sick child.

No one shot.  No argument, no running from the law.  No problem.

What the hell were you doing that they drew down on you? Seriously, this disturbs me that they drew down on you.

As a kid I was pulled out of a car at Gun point while sitting in friend’s car. He had stolen his parents car. I’m pretty sure I didn’t get shot. It is amazing how compliant I get with a 357 pointed at me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NPTim said:

What the hell were you doing that they drew down on you? Seriously, this disturbs me that they drew down on you.

As a kid I was pulled out of a car at Gun point while sitting in friend’s car. He had stolen his parents car. I’m pretty sure I didn’t get shot. It is amazing how compliant I get with a 357 pointed at me.

I caused my parents to get pulled over on a felony stop with service revolvers out. Long time ago. Dad wasn't happy to say the least. Part of the reason was that they owned a car that looked similar to mine. I had a Maverick Grabber with mag wheels and a highly modified 302. Parent had a Comet Gt with the same mags and same color, but stock engine. Of course the cops thought they we me. Fun times.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, NPTim said:

It was late, as I said.  My baby had a fever and it was climbing.  I was trying to find a pharmacy open to get some medication.

I drove into the nearest little town and nothing was open on main street, so I slid around a corner to a side street and spun the car around.  Then I headed out of town.  Might have been a little fast.

Before I made it to the city limits a car pulled me over.  When I asked what they wanted, they said I did a donut in front of the police station and some squealing of tires was involved.

They took it as "taunting" them.  I told them I used the side street to turn around since I didn't want to do a U turn on main street. 

I was in a hurry both for my child and also since I was running out of time for a pharmacy open "till midnight".

They did help me find one!

• Like 1

Not the same case, but see what I mean about ‘narrative’

Fox News host Sean Hannity has described Adam Toledo, the child shot dead by a Chicago police officer, as a "13-year-old man," drawing comparisons to one of his own television guests' previous characterization of Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse as a "little boy."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sean-hannity-slammed-for-calling-adam-toledo-a-13-year-old-man/ar-BB1fIAwp?ocid=uxbndlbing

7 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Not the same case, but see what I mean about ‘narrative’

Fox News host Sean Hannity has described Adam Toledo, the child shot dead by a Chicago police officer, as a "13-year-old man," drawing comparisons to one of his own television guests' previous characterization of Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse as a "little boy."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sean-hannity-slammed-for-calling-adam-toledo-a-13-year-old-man/ar-BB1fIAwp?ocid=uxbndlbing

But when gang bangers off each other, the 19 year old thugs are referred to as 'children'

• Like 3