I miss the Cold War.

Batesmotel

5 hours ago, crockett said:

I even liked this soundtrack from The Hunt For Red October...

If the two peoples and their governments could put the past behind them, it would probably turn out that Russia and the United States have a lot in common and could make a great alliance. But the two military/industrial complexes would never stand for this. 

• Like 1

Spend the night in my missile site AirBnB. This was my home site for a while until I upgraded to the ACP.

https://www.baxterbulletin.com/in-depth/news/local/2021/01/15/titan-ranch-converted-titan-ii-nuclear-missile-facility-airbnb-vilonia-arkansas/3936954001/?fbclid=IwAR3-XIb9_SBJ9etMIuDL-C8lBOBdXCet1MrU4lF5Nl7hO6_danpZbwARyOM

323049c5-bb37-413b-b289-48da857829cd-DSC_7677.jpg

" Titan Ranch began hosting conferences and meetings in 2019, and added its AirBnB listing in November 2020.

"Some people get a little nervous down here. But spend any amount of time here and you'll forget that you're underground," he said. "People who stay here do so willingly, and they have a blast."

The AirBnB listing even drew the attention of a couple central Arkansas musicians, who filmed three music videos inside the facility. The site is also booked for a wedding later this year.

"From a weapon of mass destruction to hosting birthday parties and weddings, that's pretty wild ride," Hill said. "

That's some major BS, right there.

:anim_rofl2:

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

If the two peoples and their governments could put the past behind them, it would probably turn out that Russia and the United States have a lot in common and could make a great alliance. But the two military/industrial complexes would never stand for this. 

Russia is closer to the US these days than China.