IMDB gone political

NPTim

I love movies and I enjoy the movie website IMDB. I have noticed recently, when looking at actors bios, they are more frequently include the actor’s political leanings. I don’t GAF what the dancing monkeys vote for. This site needs to eat a dick.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NPTim said:

I love movies and I enjoy the movie website IMDB. I have noticed recently, when looking at actors bios, they are more frequently include the actor’s political leanings. I don’t GAF what the dancing monkeys vote for. This site needs to eat a dick.

:goodpost:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

i have started to do it back to them, just review a Movie the way you like and then add some facts about a Liberal actor and his/her latest Drug Fueled pederast Meltdown.

they all seem to have them and should be called out for it.

"Great movie, too bad Harvey Weinstein Produced it he ________________________"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NPTim said:

Isn’t IMDB part of Amazon?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I go there only when I see a familiar face in a show and want to find out who it is.

Its usually when my wife is watching one of her cop shows and I'll say "Hey, that was the guy in Animal House!"  She will usually say that I am nuts, so I look it up and what do you know, It was the guy from Animal house.

Its a handy tool for winning bets. I have never seen anything political on the site, but I have not really looked.

Edited by jmohme

18 hours ago, NPTim said:

Useful to determine the movies I won't be watching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1