Transgender activist says all children should be put on puberty blockers until they can decide their gender

pipedreams

These people are nut...............

"A popular transgender activist recently called for all children to be put on puberty blockers until they are able to decide which gender they want to be.

Lauren McNamara, known by followers as "Zinnia Jones," argued earlier this month that children should be legally able to consent to the administration of puberty blockers since they already de facto consent to the "permanent and irreversible changes" that come naturally through puberty."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/transgender-activist-children-puberty-blockers?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201214Trending-TransgenderPubertyBlockers&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Has anyone seen the Netflix show, The Ranch? A friend of mine growing up married a gal with a family friend who was a producer for that show. Their newborn actually did a stand in as the newborn baby on the show when the original baby was really fussy. My friend was telling me that when that person had their child out in CA, the state would not put a gender on the birth certificate. So they came back across the country to VA for one that said "male".

Edited by jfost11