Man On Wing

Eric

• Administrators

Las Vegas Police arrested a man who they said they found clinging to the wing of an Alaska Airlines jet on the tarmac Saturday afternoon, according to local reports.

Cellphone videos show the man, wearing what looks like khaki-colored sweatpants and a fanny pack, shimmying along the wing as bemused passengers stare out the window.

At one point, he rolls his pant legs up, appears to throw his shoes at the officers, and then tries to climb even higher. A group of officers walks out on the wing, but before they reach him, he loses his grip and falls to the pavement, appearing to strike his head. Officers and firefighters begin rendering aid. The man eventually was arrested

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-climbs-jet-wing-at-las-vegas-airport

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 5:23 PM, Eric said:

I love the remake on that in the Twilight Zone movie.

There was an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun, where The Big Giant Head is coming for his first visit.  They pick him up at the airport.  Shatner,  in his hammy way,  said he liked the stuff called alcohol they gave him and wanted to get more.  Then he said that he saw a Man on the wing.

Lithgow,  in his over-exuberant way,  yelled, "REALLY!?!  THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!"

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

There was an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun, where The Big Giant Head is coming for his first visit.  They pick him up at the airport.  Shatner,  in his hammy way,  said he liked the stuff called alcohol they gave him and wanted to get more.  Then he said that he saw a Man on the wing.

Lithgow,  in his over-exuberant way,  yelled, "REALLY!?!  THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!"

That was a  great series. John Lithgow was perfect for that show.