TBS expenses

Ricordo

• Administrators
1 minute ago, gwalchmai said:

BGH, have you considered the advertising value to be had by supplying your Gold Patrons with BoreSite logo Wenger Pocket Tool Chest knives? Such an tool identifies its owner as a well-traveled gentleman of discriminating taste and powerful influence. The sight of such an implement naturally invites the observer to ask "Excuse me, my good fellow. Where do you go online to make inquiries regarding firearms, politics, potent potables, fine automobiles and similar interests?" This would provide the Patron with an opportunity to act as a "BoreSight Ambassador" to bring new blood to the site. 

Just a thought. It's what I do.

Yeah, but then everyone would think we’re *******. :biggrin:

Just kidding. Maybe down the road I can make a custom knife happen like I did with the GT Spyderco knives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Eric said:

I can’t drink it anyway. I got so drunk on whiskey once in the Army that to this day, the smell of it makes me nauseous. I do love some tequila or really good vodka though. Mostly tequila. 

The great hangover of 1994 was sponsored by Killian's Irish red and Wild Turkey. 

The deal i  made with God was if he let me live...i would never drink Killian's again.

And i have been true to that pledge ever since.

It was college and i swear i was thinking of crawling to the hospital four blocks away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

Me too. Like some way I can just enter my card info and be done?

Sorry. I don’t have credit card processing. The best I can do is Pay Pal and check/money order. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Swampfox762 said:

I donated with my Credit card and the donation was then sent to Eric's Pay Pal account.  

Yeah, you can do CC through Pay Pal. I think that some folks have an objection to using Pay Pal at all though. Good point though. PP can be used to pay by CC without having a PP account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

I was searching for the Diamond Patron status and was unable to locate it to send my thousands.

If you want to send thousands, I’ll set up a diamond level. Hell, I’ll set up a Painite level. Maybe even a Californium 252 level. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

All I see is the Pay Pal option. Am I not understanding something?

If you choose the Pay Pal option and follow the screens, you are given the option of paying by credit/debit card, rather than with a Pay Pal account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, johnbt said:

I'm glad I could help, but I did have to sell my last brick from my stash of government cheese...

government-cheese.jpg

That probably had a mighty aroma about it. Probably still edible though. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:51 PM, gwalchmai said:

"Excuse me, my good fellow. Where do you go online to make inquiries regarding firearms, politics, potent potables, fine automobiles and similar interests?"

Here, here! It has to be said!

There are many like it but one TBS!

All others are like inferior mustard of questionable linage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:53 PM, Eric said:

Yeah, but then everyone would think we’re *******. :biggrin:

Just kidding. Maybe down the road I can make a custom knife happen like I did with the GT Spyderco knives. 

I really regret mine departed me because that was a nice knife.

• Like 1

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Historian said:

I really regret mine departed me because that was a nice knife.

I know they have a cult following and I’ve owned several, but I’ve gotten more utility from a Leatherman. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Historian said:

I love knives.  Never far from them.  But a Leatherman is a fine tool to have with, or without, your knife.

I broke down on a motorcycle in the middle of nowhere once, back in 1991. I fixed the bike with a Leatherman. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric unpinned this topic