The Swampfox Thread

Swampfox762

1 minute ago, Biff said:

That is a bridge too far, and nothing anywhere is better than Kentucky Fried Chicken. If they want to have plant based food there, that’s up to them. But it’s never going to outdo real chicken.

Chicken is plant based food, as are beef and pork and turkey…

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

They process plants into that flesh. Beef eats only plants. Birds and hogs are more varied. 

1 minute ago, NPTim said:

But their diet is plant based. That makes the people that eat them sort of secondhand vegetarians, see?

And they fry up so well too.🤗 Add some mashed potatoes or fries, and it’s almost indescribably delectable.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, NPTim said:

But their diet is plant based. That makes the people that eat them sort of secondhand vegetarians, see?

An animal eating plants and growing meat is far different from taking plant byproducts, chemically altering them and calling the resulting meat. 

This fake meat is not healthy. My doctor is warning his patients not to eat it. Eat a balanced diet with a little meat is best. Vegetarian if you really think you must. Eat beans, soy etc for protein if you don’t want meat. But don’t eat this altered crap. 

BTW I like your humor. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

They process plants into that flesh. Beef eats only plants. Birds and hogs are more varied. 

Yeah.  Chickens eat Japanese beetle larvae and think they are a treat.  I hand them ever single one that I dig up in my garden.  Then I eat the chickens.  That's... weirdly icky to think about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Yeah.  Chickens eat Japanese beetle larvae and think they are a treat.  I hand them ever single one that I dig up in my garden.  Then I eat the chickens.  That's... weirdly icky to think about.

Tilapia eat hippopotamus poop.

I don’t eat tilapia.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/16/2022 at 9:27 PM, Swampfox762 said:

1967...One **** of a year...

Anybody. ACTUALLY, SERIOUSLY remember this song?  Naw...

Yes, when they performed it live in the gym at the Univ. of Florida in the early 70's and raised the temperature with their cookin' an extended jam. Still needs more cowbell.

• Thanks 1