The Swampfox Thread

Swampfox762

Well friends, tomorrow will be my last day of posting for awhile.   Goin in for the operation Monday morning at 4:30 am....The Cruel Bastards!!! 

Lower right lobectomy.

Hope it's not more than 5-6 days before I'm half assed mobile but we'll have to see. They say they're gonna run my ass outta there in 3-4 days, so if that's the case... I figure if I can sit in a chair, I can sit at a computer! :D  But... Like I said..."We'll see." 

Hope I'll be watchin Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl, but They gotta get by them Damn Rams Tomorrow, and that's not gonna be easy!! 

Hope to get back with the group of ya'll soon.  Take care and God Bless.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Well friends, tomorrow will be my last day of posting for awhile.   Goin in for the operation Monday morning at 4:30 am....The Cruel Bastards!!! 

Lower right lobectomy.

Hope it's not more than 5-6 days before I'm half assed mobile but we'll have to see. They say they're gonna run my ass outta there in 3-4 days, so if that's the case... I figure if I can sit in a chair, I can sit at a computer! :D  But... Like I said..."We'll see." 

Hope I'll be watchin Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl, but They gotta get by them Damn Rams Tomorrow, and that's not gonna be easy!! 

Good luck and God's speed for a successful outcome. tom.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Lower right lobectomy.

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Lower right lobectomy.

On 12/18/2021 at 8:57 AM, Swampfox762 said:

YUP!!!

AVvXsEiuo56M3cs6mgP1H6irSrPsQPJyw-sOsNTJPSzIZcxyN5GfgdrJuxVVHxj2OtKbM5eJiKFMu2_e5QruyhO2HhsFhVbXBURSPhXeANjKrQdy1AZ267qRS-zNdVIfqPIdEA9K0vDkLmuzv11FLljSeAlNJRTwmd-e_o2EpxjRbNNzjn0GRPlNBB7ZfOg5Gg=s696

Ummm...nope nope nope nope nope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2022 at 9:09 AM, Swampfox762 said:

My parents said I could be anything..

My wife frequently confirms this diagnosis of me to the wait staff at Denny's.  Today we had a "disagreement" (You married men know what I mean) and I took her to Denny's so I could get some sympathy.  The waitresses all took her side!  :angryfire:

Although, a short exceedingly pretty one hooked my neck with her arm and pulled me to her breast, so I'm good to go with whatever they decided would be my fate.

You don't have to actually win the argument to get satisfaction.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Lower right lobectomy.

You have our prayers and best wishes.  Give 'em Hell!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Lower right lobectomy.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1