Poll Finds President Trump’s Silent Majority – They’re Abundant

pipedreams

"Most people know conservatives are undercounted in polls because they are not as loud and annoying as the Left and prefer to keep their opinions to themselves. In personal deportment that is admirable. But it can skew the hell out of polls. Ironically, a Cato Institute poll says just that."

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/poll-finds-president-trumps-silent-majority-theyre-abundant/

Yup, the Red Guard of the Democrats wants you silent and unemployed. Such is their regard for their fellow Americans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I don't think what we're seeing in the press today with Antifa, BLM, and the Democratic Party is what most people in America want.

I'm talking about regular people.  Who come home from whatever job they hate, to their families, want to sit down and watch some football.

The type of people who will sit around the grill with their feet in a kiddie pool.

Who have to ask themselves how they can save for Christmas.

Those people.  Are not...going to vote for Biden Harris.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Historian said:

I don't think what we're seeing in the press today with Antifa, BLM, and the Democratic Party is what most people in America want.

I'm talking about regular people.  Who come home from whatever job they hate, to their families, want to sit down and watch some football.

The type of people who will sit around the grill with their feet in a kiddie pool.

Who have to ask themselves how they can save for Christmas.

Those people.  Are not...going to vote for Biden Harris.

Biden's spending so much time locking up the ghetto vote he forgot about the rest of America.

• Like 3

all of the polls we see today are Hype, they are selling a story just like everything else the Media does.

it sells Stories now with a Popular news Message.

just part of TV shows.

when the Pollsters consider the Majority of Americans as Democrat, then ask More Democrats a Question and get More Democrat leaning answers and ask a Minor amount of Independent and Conservative Voters.

you will Inevitably Get a Democratic leaning poll Number, which sells TV time with Talking Heads arguing and Opining before the Election and Stories about how it happened after The Election by all the same "Experts".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

all of the polls we see today are Hype, they are selling a story just like everything else the Media does.

it sells Stories now with a Popular news Message.

just part of TV shows.

when the Pollsters consider the Majority of Americans as Democrat, then ask More Democrats a Question and get More Democrat leaning answers and ask a Minor amount of Independent and Conservative Voters.

you will Inevitably Get a Democratic leaning poll Number, which sells TV time with Talking Heads arguing and Opining before the Election and Stories about how it happened after The Election by all the same "Experts".

I keep getting phone calls for polls and I refuse to be a party to them. 

There are many like me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

There are many like me.

I got a text yesterday asking me who I was going to vote for. I deleted the text.

My biggest concern is not the number of Trump vs Biden voters, nor any polling data. I worry more about all the ways that dems have devised to cheat since the2016  election.  They are devious and without ethics or honor.

We need to get out to vote in such large numbers as to counteract any illegitimate votes that the dems try to sneak past us, and even then, this is destined to be the most contested election in history.

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Historian said:

He's a hell of a lot smarter and more conservative than the Democratic ticket.

and to Thank him  for his Views the WI Dems. Challenged Kanye`s "Request" to be on the Ballot by saying he was :14 Seconds past the 5PM  Deadline.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, janice6 said:

There are many like me.

Oh, i say the most amazing things to them.

Like i will only support someone for office who 1) will return the right to midget toss in college football 2) will return my right to tie an elephant to a fire hydrant in my state and many more.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

and to Thank him  for his Views the WI Dems. Challenged Kanye`s "Request" to be on the Ballot by saying he was :14 Seconds past the 5PM  Deadline.

There is not fair process to the Democratic primaries.  It's more like anointing the selected pretender to the throne than a democratic process.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 5:41 PM, janice6 said:

The left will be steam rolled and they are standing in the streets ignorant as hell about what is coming at them in November.  Hillary did the same stupid thing and it crushed her!

Let's hope. I don't take anything for granted these days. The dishonesty of the Left doesn't have any boundaries, and they are freaking out that it is showing.

On the OP's title, I have never been polled and don't know anyone who has. Rural Texas probably isn't a target area, though.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, janice6 said:

There is not fair process to the Democratic primaries.  It's more like anointing the selected pretender to the throne than a democratic process.

Almost like they really don`t want someone that would have a Solution to Problems in the Minority Communities at all, huh?

i also Suggest you have not missed a 5PM Deadline until 5:01 PM.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Let's hope. I don't take anything for granted these days. The dishonesty of the Left doesn't have any boundaries, and they are freaking out that it is showing.

On the OP's title, I have never been polled and don't know anyone who has. Rural Texas probably isn't a target area, though.

My friend, a Democrat, is sending me copies of the Biden family and just how crooked they are along with the criminal court charges they faced, in an email today.  He tells me how corrupt they are and how he doesn't know how anybody would vote for them come November.  He says he and his Democrat friends feel the same way.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, janice6 said:

My friend, a Democrat, is sending me copies of the Biden family and just how crooked they are along with the criminal court charges they faced, in an email today.  He tells me how corrupt they are and how he doesn't know how anybody would vote for them come November.  He says he and his Democrat friends feel the same way.

Your friends are probably old school (Kennedy) Democrats. They love the US just as much as everyone should. We see differently on certain issues, but they aren't Pelosi-Obama-Clinton Democrats. They probably voted for them and defended them to a point, but they are still not at the level of today's Liberals.

We have friends that apologized almost daily for voting for O. I didn't even know they were Democrats. All are very well off, hard working, people with larger bank accounts than I can imagine. Funny how that seems to work, huh. They know my leanings, and now I know theirs, funny thing though, we're still friends and don't think poorly of each other

The "Walk Away" Party, movement, groups, what ever probably still believe a lot of the basis of the way things should be, but they have seen what the Party has become and are pretty disgusted with most of it. It stared escalating with Johnson, and has progressed through the years. A lot of folks are seeing it for the first time, and not too happy with it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Your friends are probably old school (Kennedy) Democrats. They love the US just as much as everyone should. We see differently on certain issues, but they aren't Pelosi-Obama-Clinton Democrats. They probably voted for them and defended them to a point, but they are still not at the level of today's Liberals.

Both parties have changed a lot over the years.   I think to older Democrats who were active in the 40s and 50s wouldn't align themselves with the modern party.

What bothers me most is a lack of civility among this new generation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

We have friends that apologized almost daily for voting for O. I didn't even know they were Democrats. All are very well off, hard working, people with larger bank accounts than I can imagine. Funny how that seems to work, huh. They know my leanings, and now I know theirs, funny thing though, we're still friends and don't think poorly of each other

The "Walk Away" Party, movement, groups, what ever probably still believe a lot of the basis of the way things should be, but they have seen what the Party has become and are pretty disgusted with most of it. It stared escalating with Johnson, and has progressed through the years. A lot of folks are seeing it for the first time, and not too happy with it. 

His comments seem to always dwell on just how poorly the present Democratic party and it's devotees treat people.  If other Democrats don't accept everything they are told, then they are also the enemy.  I think this bothers him and his friends so much.  Up till Trump, he was a devoted Democrat, 100%.  Now that's changed completely.

You probably are right in calling them "old school".

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, janice6 said:

His comments seem to always dwell on just how poorly the present Democratic party and it's devotees treat people.  If other Democrats don't accept everything they are told, then they are also the enemy.  I think this bothers him and his friends so much.  Up till Trump, he was a devoted Democrat, 100%.  Now that's changed completely.

You probably are right in calling them "old school".

Up until Trump, the Democrats pretty well covered their tracks. In the Obama years, the mask came off. Remember when representatives were threatened monetarily, reputation, and even physically over the AHA being voted in? A lot of fluff and pork was in the bill to make peace for the vote. I remember my friends talking about the Louisiana Purchase, such a large spending clause for some congress rep there.

Some reports said the intimidation and mafia style strong arm tactics were amazing and right in the open. Not a single Rep on the Democrat side said a word though. Either scared, bought, or just as much the problem. A lot of masks came off during those eight years if you bother seeing it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Historian said:

Both parties have changed a lot over the years.   I think to older Democrats who were active in the 40s and 50s wouldn't align themselves with the modern party.

What bothers me most is a lack of civility among this new generation.

Pappy said that Kennedy was the last Democrat he'd ever vote for. He said Jonson and his bunch were so crooked they had to screw their shoes on, and it would get larger than we could imagine. He hated Clinton with a passion. I won't go into it, but he claimed him to be the most sniveling form of a human there was. I didn't care for the dude and think a lot of things about him, mostly a coward, but have learned things we didn't know then, and my opinion es even lower if that was possible.

Pappy left us during the first year of the Clinton admin. He has been proven right about his predictions to the last one though.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Pappy said that Kennedy was the last Democrat he'd ever vote for. He said Jonson and his bunch were so crooked they had to screw their shoes on, and it would get larger than we could imagine. He hated Clinton with a passion. I won't go into it, but he claimed him to be the most sniveling form of a human there was. I didn't care for the dude and think a lot of things about him, mostly a coward, but have learned things we didn't know then, and my opinion es even lower if that was possible.

Pappy left us during the first year of the Clinton admin. He has been proven right about his predictions to the last one though.

JFK was a Democrat most people could look to and see something good.  His murder was a low point in our history.

But i agree with your Pappy.   While try to look for the best person for the job.   I can't find a Democrat often that i think has the interests of our state or nation in heart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2