Poll Finds President Trump’s Silent Majority – They’re Abundant

pipedreams

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I agree with the comment the old democrats covered their tracks better.  Look at some of the policies Roosevelt  implemented and then there was Carter that gave away the canal and claimed the world had run out of oil.

That the world is running out of oil has been claimed about every 50 years by some yahoo!

I saw a reprint of a Pennsylvania Paper Banner Headline in, IIRC, 1918, that predicted that oil would run out in just a few years.  That was when the only oil being produced was from Pennsylvania.

• Like 1

Majority – They’re Abundant

May I suggest that complacency kills?

The left is actively trying to steal the election. We need every vote to stop it.

As if the life that we know depended on it.

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1

Amongst other data from the Cato report, “These fears cross partisan lines. Majorities of Democrats (52%), independents (59%) and Republicans (77%) all agree they have political opinions they are afraid to share.”

This is what I expect my grandfather felt when Mussolini was taking over Italy.  Unlike him, I don't have the option of leaving.  There is nowhere that I would rather live. All this Political Correctness reminds me of the Hitler Youth and the crime reporting Karens that swept fascism into power in Europe.  Reminds me of Soros. 

“Strong liberals stand out, however, as the only political group who feel they can express themselves.

We can still drive into the chink in their armor though.

A slim majority (52%) of liberals feel they have to self‐censor, as do 64% of moderates, and 77% of conservatives. This demonstrates that political expression is an issue that divides the Democratic coalition between centrist Democrats and their left flank.”

Over half of Democrats feel they are either too liberal, or not liberal enough to communicate openly with their peers.   They even lie to each other and I'm pretty sure that some of them eat their young. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Ricordo said:

May I suggest that complacency kills?

The left is actively trying to steal the election. We need every vote to stop it.

As if the life that we know depended on it.

Almost every day I get pro-Trump and anti-Democrat videos and pictures that are forwarded to me from my Democrat friends. 

Apparently they send them to each other. 

I wouldn't count this one out, since many Democrats are intending to vote for Trump in spite of the "party line".  I have never seen this before.

Remember, the "silent majority" does include Democrats too!

• Like 1

In my drive around town i meet a Trump support at the office (I owed him a cigar), drove in to the country and managed to see three trump flags,  at the grocery store saw a trump shirt, and drove home to see a trump flag three streets over.

I saw one Biden flag.

• Like 2