Might Be My Turn.

tadbart

Been dealing with a little cough the last couple days. It got worse last night, along with feeling like I got run over (but that happens when I cough a lot). Woke up this morning, feeling like I needed to go get my nose swabbed. Got in line at 0745, was still in line when something broke in my air conditioner at 1045. Pulled out of line, drove through and got my prescriptions and also went through Chic Fil A.

I head homeward in my sauna of a truck (I'll deal with it tomorrow), popped a couple waffle fries in my mouth. CAN'T TASTE A DAMN THING.

Pretty sure I gots tha rona, y'all.  I'll find a place to get tested tomorrow. And be super super early.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Tyson foods had a lot of their employees test positive.  It was seen as the end of the world as we know it, as C-19 was about to shut down the food processing industry and we were all going to starve to death.

95% of those who tested positive were asymptomatic.  

Zinc, vitamin D, and vitamin C.  The dosage of Zinc used with HCQ is ~220mg, which is a lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PPQer said:

Tyson foods had a lot of their employees test positive.  It was seen as the end of the world as we know it, as C-19 was about to shut down the food processing industry and we were all going to starve to death.

95% of those who tested positive were asymptomatic.  

Zinc, vitamin D, and vitamin C.  The dosage of Zinc used with HCQ is ~220mg, which is a lot.

My neighbor who is employed at Tyson was positive and his only symptom was shortness of breathe. He is 59 , 6' 3 , 370 lbs and had a triple by-pass last year and is also diabetic. He was never admitted to the hospital and quarantined at home. His 23 year old son who lives with them also tested positive and his only symptom was loss of taste and smell.Both his wife and other son (31)  were never tested but showed no symptoms and quarantined for 14 days. All have made a full recovery and so far show no ill effects. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, G21H30 said:

Both his wife and other son (31)  were never tested but showed no symptoms and quarantined for 14 days. All have made a full recovery and so far show no ill effects. 

And it could be that they didn't contract it (if they did) until a week (or even more) later from the Hubby/Dad. In which case, a 14 day quarantine is not effective. Pretty hard to keep this under wraps when we have no clue when or if you contract it. 

I think we're doomed. :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tadbart said:

Been dealing with a little cough the last couple days. It got worse last night, along with feeling like I got run over (but that happens when I cough a lot). Woke up this morning, feeling like I needed to go get my nose swabbed. Got in line at 0745, was still in line when something broke in my air conditioner at 1045. Pulled out of line, drove through and got my prescriptions and also went through Chic Fil A.

I head homeward in my sauna of a truck (I'll deal with it tomorrow), popped a couple waffle fries in my mouth. CAN'T TASTE A DAMN THING.

Pretty sure I gots tha rona, y'all.  I'll find a place to get tested tomorrow. And be super super early.

Take care of yourself. Make sure you take the advise of all the non-medicals here.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, G21H30 said:

My neighbor who is employed at Tyson was positive and his only symptom was shortness of breathe. He is 59 , 6' 3 , 370 lbs and had a triple by-pass last year and is also diabetic. He was never admitted to the hospital and quarantined at home. His 23 year old son who lives with them also tested positive and his only symptom was loss of taste and smell.Both his wife and other son (31)  were never tested but showed no symptoms and quarantined for 14 days. All have made a full recovery and so far show no ill effects. 

The prosecution rests ........

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zonny said:

And it could be that they didn't contract it (if they did) until a week (or even more) later from the Hubby/Dad. In which case, a 14 day quarantine is not effective. Pretty hard to keep this under wraps when we have no clue when or if you contract it. 

Quite the contrary.  When people contract it and don't know it, it proves what Dr. Drew said in the beginning:  "just how weak this virus is."

I know a nurse whose death was listed as C-19, and that might be true.  I work at the crappiest hospital in the city, lotsa democrats, and have been in and around the C-19 rooms and units.  If it was the global killer Fauci and the Politbureau want us to believe, most of the people I work with would be dead now.  Including me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Zonny said:

It's going to be fine.

There is no way to stop, contain or slow COVID. It's going to do what it's going to do, and there's nothing to be done about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Get well soon, amigo ?

I took Mrs. G to the Taco Bell in Chickamauga tonight. She wore her mask and I didn't. We have an ongoing discussion about it, so I made a bet of a dollar with her that in six months I will not have come down with the ChinaVirus.

She said "You know the worst part about that? When you're laying in the hospital dieing from the Rona, I won't be able to get in and say I told you so."

This is typical of what we call the "Post Honeymoon Phase" of marriage.

BTW, all the TB employees were masked and gloved, and I think that's a good thing and should continue forever.

• Haha 5

I can't hold a conversation or reply to servers that are wearing a mask.  I tell them I can't lip read so I don't know what they are saying.  This is absolutely true.

Most (so far, all) will pull down their mask to talk with me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I can't hold a conversation or reply to servers that are wearing a mask.  I tell them I can't lip read so I don't know what they are saying.  This is absolutely true.

Most (so far, all) will pull down their mask to talk with me.

You’re naughty ;)

• Haha 3