I Need a .32 Gun, What do you folks recommend??

DrB

Recommended by Leroy Brown the expert in firearms.  I have the Razor in me shoe covered.  Where can I find a .32?????  Thanks...  Oh I have a Hsc war bring back  from my dad. Looking for one for my pocket.

Dave..

• Like 2

Just now, DrB said:

Recommended by Leroy Brown the expert in firearms.  I have the Razor in me shoe covered.  Where can I find a .32?????  Thanks...  Oh I have a Hsc war bring back  from my dad. Looking for one for my pocket.

Dave..

My wife loves her Beretta Tomcat but in Titanium.  It's a good looking pistol and no problems with it.  Our extended family has about 4 of the Aluminum Tomcats and some don't like them.

Here's the wife's:

image.thumb.png.db4ba71825065881b53a294b0f12c140.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DrB said:

Dave..

I've always loved the song, but I am wary of ol' Leroy's firearm knowledge.  I'd recommend a 340PD.  It WILL go bang.  I don't trust small (<9mm) autos.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

He only had the .32 gun in his pocket for fun 

I have the Razor in my shoe so I need the .32 to compliment my evening suit and tie. Out on the town, I'm taking the Night Train Express into the City..... I want to be classy.  You never know when the ladies might give you that look....

Dave..

• Like 2

Just now, holyjohnson said:

i can help with the Custom Continental, an Eldorado too..

Cool.. Can I borrow the Eldorado?  What color is it and leather interior?  Would not want to dissapont the ladies if you think the Continental would be be better???

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DrB said:

I have the Razor in my shoe so I need the .32 to compliment my evening suit and tie. Out on the town, I'm taking the Night Train Express into the City..... I want to be classy.  You never know when the ladies might give you that look....

Dave..

Remember, don’t mess around with Slim, Jim, or a jealous man

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maser said:

I've wanted to try the NAA Guardian pistol for awhile now.  Not because I like the .32ACP, but rather I used to own the .22WMR mini revolver and curious if the .32 auto is just as bad. 

Yep, but I'm looking for a Retro .32.  Something like the Walther....  Image is all that Downtown.

Now this is why I need the  .32.

Dave..

"Now Friday 'bout a week ago
Leroy shootin' dice
And at the edge of the bar
Sat a girl named Doris
And oo that girl looked nice
Well he cast his eyes upon her
And the trouble soon began
And Leroy Brown learned a lesson
'Bout messin' with the wife of a jealous man"

Doris does look nice.....
Edited by DrB
  • Like 1

Ivory straight razor... Covered...  Now I need the .32  with Ivory Grips...  Only a Pimp in New Orleans would carry.... Cheap Peal Handled Grips Crap.....

Dave

Razor.jpg

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

I've always loved the song, but I am wary of ol' Leroy's firearm knowledge.  I'd recommend a 340PD.  It WILL go bang.  I don't trust small (<9mm) autos.

But when your shooting dice on your knees in an alley a revolver tends to print.   Got to be discrete......

In 1973 when this thing was written, how big was the smallest .32 ACP pocket pistol that you could get?

Was it that AMT backup (hand slicing disaster)?

That has to be bigger than a lot of .380 ACP's on the market today.  :whistling:  Just sayin'....  I mean, who wouldn't want to upgrade? 

How does that tune carry....."got a .380 ACP gun in his pocket for fun...."

https://ruger.com/products/lcp/models.html

45 minutes ago, DrB said:

But when your shooting dice on your knees in an alley a revolver tends to print.   Got to be discrete......

I tend to stay both out of alleys, and off of my knees, especially at the same time.  So, I shall take your word as gospel.  ?

• Haha 2