Lunch.

Zonny

5 minutes ago, Zonny said:

There's not been one on the 'right' finger for many years.

Like I said many times before, It's good to have options.

I don't wear one either but it's because I simply can't tolerate jewelry on me, it's creepy.

My wife convinced me long ago that she doesn't need a ring on my since no one else would have me...……….   Sorta.

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 2

Side story: The guy to my left on the boat, was a friggin' pig. He burped like a sailor the whole trip. He got a nice Yellow Eye before I got mine and the guide suggested we all put in a dollar in the kitty for the nicest catch of the day. Well...guess who got it after him being all cocky about his catch? He was so pissed he almost threw his dollar at me on the dock. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zonny said:

Side story: The guy to my left on the boat, was a friggin' pig. He burped like a sailor the whole trip. He got a nice Yellow Eye before I got mine and the guide suggested we all put in a dollar in the kitty for the nicest catch of the day. Well...guess who got it after him being all cocky about his catch? He was so pissed he almost threw his dollar at me on the dock. 

I learned to always give money to women graciously, look on it as an investment.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Maser said:

Yeah well, I couldn't think of any goldfish jokes. ?

A man walks into a restaurant with a goldfish in a bowl under his arm and asks, Do you sell fish cakes?

The owner replied, No.

Too bad the man said.  It's his birthday.

:biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I learned to always give money to women graciously, look on it as an investment.

It's not the act of giving money that makes people nice and cooperative,  it's the possibility of giving money that makes them attentive.

• Haha 1