Send Nancy Another Copy

BamaBud

Political theater, every bit. Handshake snub, tearing up the speech, little girl, preemie, etc. 

theater

late term abortion ban...won’t happen. School choice...won’t happen. Money for NICU....maybe, the Democrooks love to spend money. Legislation for victims of illegals.....that’s a joke, right.

democraps never applaud for a Republican, Republicans never applaud for a democrook

plenty of sympathetic figures, little schoolgirl, teen boy wanting to go to space, Tuskegee airman getting a star, Soldier coming home. Good delivery, great applause lines, tear jerkers......meant nothing of substance, but looked good.

Trump did a great job, stayed on topic, delivered the applause lines, worked the guests well, paused just enough for the standing and applause, didn’t get distracted, stayed on point.

the economy is doing great, Rush got recognized for a lifetime of work. That’s awesome

the rest was fluff and gotcha’s

pretty typical of modern SOTU

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Political theater, every bit. Handshake snub, tearing up the speech, little girl, preemie, etc. 

theater

late term abortion ban...won’t happen. School choice...won’t happen. Money for NICU....maybe, the Democrooks love to spend money. Legislation for victims of illegals.....that’s a joke, right.

democraps never applaud for a Republican, Republicans never applaud for a democrook

plenty of sympathetic figures, little schoolgirl, teen boy wanting to go to space, Tuskegee airman getting a star, Soldier coming home. Good delivery, great applause lines, tear jerkers......meant nothing of substance, but looked good.

Trump did a great job, stayed on topic, delivered the applause lines, worked the guests well, paused just enough for the standing and applause, didn’t get distracted, stayed on point.

the economy is doing great, Rush got recognized for a lifetime of work. That’s awesome

I think he did a great job and whether or not anything is done about late term abortion it was good to see someone actually come out strong against it.  It is disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 6:04 AM, Dric902 said:

theater

Yes, but you are blinded by trees and can't see the forest.

If Trump called Nancy and said "I want you to hold out your hand so I can make a point of not shaking it." and she says "Ok, but make sure you use paper I can tear easily because I'm going to rip up your speech." I would have a problem with it.

But that is not the sort of theater going on here. Each side is scripting their message, but they are still delivering radically different messages and moving it different directions. Everyone uses aids in making a sale.

The days of republicrats playing off each other are coming to and end. People were never as fooled by it as those in politics thought anyway.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

I listened to a clip on Nancy explaining why she ripped up the speech. She sounded like she was snockered.

She may well have been.  She started this crap thinking she would pull of the greatest coup in history, then it went South on her and turned into her Waterloo.  She didn't think she could fail and now she's crap on a stick to many of the voters.  She went "one bridge too far"!  She has always been exhorting her power in the government she probably believed it, and it came home to bite her in the ass.

Edited by janice6