All Wolfed Out

DrB

As I have said repeatedly, my Yorkie is now 19 years old.  I'd give anything if he were his young self driving mom and I crazy before he crashed.  Our lives are centered around him now, since he gave us so much over his lifetime.

Running or sleeping, your dog is a wonderful creature, one of God's best.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, janice6 said:

As I have said repeatedly, my Yorkie is now 19 years old.  I'd give anything if he were his young self driving mom and I crazy before he crashed.  Our lives are centered around him now, since he gave us so much over his lifetime.

Running or sleeping, your dog is a wonderful creature, one of God's best.

Yep....  I don't know where she is now.  She has her special secret places, hides and sleeps. I know most of them but when I see and find I just smile and watch her sleep.

Dave..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Every night between 8 and 9 o clock, the two year old mastiff tries to get the 12 year old Sheltie/Aussie cross to play with him.  Usually the Shaussie doesn't play - he just licks the Mastiff's face til he gives up.  Tonight, they both ran around like lunatics with chew toys hanging out of their mouths, jumping on the furniture, and being all around doofusses - now they are all woofed out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

Every night between 8 and 9 o clock, the two year old mastiff tries to get the 12 year old Sheltie/Aussie cross to play with him.  Usually the Shaussie doesn't play - he just licks the Mastiff's face til he gives up.  Tonight, they both ran around like lunatics with chew toys hanging out of their mouths, jumping on the furniture, and being all around doofusses - now they are all woofed out.

With all the commotion, it's still heart warming to see them having fun like little kids.  Mine can't do that any more.

• Like 3

I had the shaved mop-dog out on the rope today, with the back door open.

I happened to look out and the new(er) little cat was splayed out on her back,  just waiting for the dog to put her face near,  which she continuously did,  and then she would furiously claw it.

The dog was enjoying the game and they were both having great fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, janice6 said:

With all the commotion, it's still heart warming to see them having fun like little kids.  Mine can't do that any more.

Even at 19+, the old fatcat would, for no reason, pounce up and just nail down the new(er) little cat.  For a long time.

With a satisfied look on his face.

• Haha 2

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then there was light, and then an ocean with sea creatures. And then, a landmass, with land critters.

Finally, there was man. And the Lord told man to have in subjection all the animals. But man proved to be the lowest of the beasts, despite all his gifts.

So the Lord have us dogs, to show us how to be human.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, tadbart said:

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then there was light, and then an ocean with sea creatures. And then, a landmass, with land critters and crabs..

Finally, there was man. And the Lord told man to have in subjection all the animals. But man proved to be the lowest of the beasts, despite all his gifts.

So the Lord have us dogs, to show us how to be human.

And stab wet noses, upon you, all the time.  When you're not expecting it.

• Haha 1