Sociology of the Men's room

blueiron

14 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

I always use the urinal and I also superman pose about 3 feet back from the pot and grinning.

i don't spill a drop.....

yes,I too have. Noticed the beta-fication of men today I was amazed the last time I went to the state fair and saw people turn around and leave the restroom because of the trough 

Kids are being turned into ******* these days. No more common showers after p.e. class. Hell I think they don't even have p.e. any longer. Take the boys out hunting or camping and everyone drops a deuce on the ground. No big deal. Wipe your ass with leaves. Bunch of softies these days. Probably get squeamish holding a fish. Like Obama did when he had to wear the rubber gloves to hold a salmon in Alaska. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Walt Longmire said:

Kids are being turned into ******* these days. No more common showers after p.e. class. Hell I think they don't even have p.e. any longer. Take the boys out hunting or camping and everyone drops a deuce on the ground. No big deal. Wipe your ass with leaves. Bunch of softies these days. Probably get squeamish holding a fish. Like Obama did when he had to wear the rubber gloves to hold a salmon in Alaska. 

The rope climb exposed too many potential Antifa liberals.  They had to eliminate P.E. to get rid of the rope climb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

The rope climb exposed too many potential Antifa liberals.  They had to eliminate P.E. to get rid of the rope climb.

I remember the rope climb well...  To the ceiling in the gym....    We never even put any mats below.  You fall.... Splat.......  Then again our PE coach was ex drill Sargent.  Someone piss him off, we ran lines till some started to puke...  I also learned to close order march and some great cadences that would get us all thrown out of school these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrB said:

I remember the rope climb well...  To the ceiling in the gym....    We never even put any mats below.  You fall.... Splat.......  Then again our PE coach was ex drill Sargent.  Someone piss him off, we ran lines till some started to puke...  I also learned to close order march and some great cadences that would get us all thrown out of school these days.

Wood bleachers in the closed position. "To the green wall and back." (the wall above the bleachers) Multiple times. Had to launch yourself against the bleachers to grab the top and pull yourself up, touch the wall and back again, over and over.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DrB said:

we were supposd to be under to "catch them if they fell" but we were nowhere near them after about 20 feet.

i climbed the rope quite a bit.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

we were supposd to be under to "catch them if they fell" but we were nowhere near them after about 20 feet.

i climbed the rope quite a bit.

At that age I was tall and skinny as a rail.  I didn't have much dead weight to lift.

I always pee in the sink,  so I can watch who's coming from behind in the mirror.

Think the male protagonist in “True Lies” (Arnold Schwarzenegger?) had a video camera in a cigarette pack which projected to a monitor in his glasses, allowing him to get the jump on the would be assassin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Think the male protagonist in “True Lies” (Arnold Schwarzenegger?) had a video camera in a cigarette pack which projected to a monitor in his glasses, allowing him to get the jump on the would be assassin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's nothing. My mom had eyes in the back of her head. At least that's what she told us when she caught us  goofing off in the back seat of the family car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Law of nature: old dudes take longer to empty their bladder. Plumbing gets old, pressure goes down... you get the picture. If you're not there yet, you will be. Sometimes a stall helps to hide the effort it takes to get the last drop out.

Funny thing is, I thought this thread would discuss another bathroom characteristic: conversation. Men NEVER chat it up in the men's room. Go in, do your business, and get the hell out. Women, on the other hand, share all of their secrets with complete strangers in their communal restroom.

Men = Mars

Women = Venus

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TXUSMC said:

Their conversations carry through the walls separating the two rooms. They're not shy at all!

One of my daughters came out of the women's rest room one time, exclaiming, "It looks like someone butchered an animal in there. stool, wall and floor was bloody.  Yet they criticize us.