Jeffrey Epstein found dead in Manhattan jail cell

TBO

Just now, Borg warner said:

You're saying it wasn't suicide? In a facility run by the Federal government? Are you saying that there's corruption in the federal government?

Kind of hard to believe isn't it.

It's like we have nothing prior to go on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:12 AM, Dric902 said:

Politicians have thousands of people they meeet, greet, hand shake, all of them aren’t “associated” because of it.

if taking a picture for a donation is a connection to be investigated the John Wayne Gary’s murders were connected to the Carter administration.

the “three degrees of Kevin Bacon” practice of conspiracy is a confirmation bias.

it makes for some great memes, it’s funny

Why sure, all politicians have people that they know die around them all the time.  I'm sure GW and Laura Bush have had just as many people that they knew die of violent deaths as the Clintons.

8 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Why sure, all politicians have people that they know die around them all the time.  I'm sure GW and Laura Bush have had just as many people that they knew die of violent deaths as the Clintons.

Like I said, birds of a feather and all that.

I don’t think the Bushes hung around in the same social circles. Not a lot of corrupt, pedaphilic, drug dealing, criminal element. Unlike the Clinton schemes.

We do know, of course, that the John Wayne Gacy murders only went on as long as they did, and killed so many, because the Carters didn’t care about young white boys and protected him from investigation for so long. Just more proof that Roselyn Carter was the criminal mind behind many more murders and sadomasochist donors that we may never know about. How many graves are there on a peanut farm?

I'm just asking?

02FE3A0C-7649-4A18-999B-97CC1D69F813.jpeg.fc4dcb93cc7d04c1c5843bb8feb6c715.jpeg

Edited by Dric902

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Like I said, birds of a feather and all that.

I don’t think the Bushes hung around in the same social circles. Not a lot of corrupt, pedaphilic, drug dealing, criminal element. Unlike the Clinton schemes.

We do know, of course, that the John Wayne Gacy murders only went on as long as they did, and killed so many, because the Carters didn’t care about young white boys and protected him from investigation for so long. Just more proof that Roselyn Carter was the criminal mind behind many more murders and sadomasochist donors that we may never know about. How many graves are there on a peanut farm?

I'm just asking?

02FE3A0C-7649-4A18-999B-97CC1D69F813.jpeg.fc4dcb93cc7d04c1c5843bb8feb6c715.jpeg

Reductio ad Absurdum - Logically Fallacious

10 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Reductio ad Absurdum - Logically Fallacious

I’m not saying...I’m just asking.

could it be?

There may, at some level be a connection?

Don’t we owe it to the dead and their families to not just dismiss the non zero possibility?

I’m not an expert in these things, I’m just asking questions. Is there a reason why you would want to quash any inquiry?

What are you afraid of?

find the truth and let’s the cards fall where they may

aren't the American people owed the truth about this?

if there is nothing there, I’ll be the first to admit it. But what if there is something there?

I don’t believe in coincidence, are you so easy to just accept the government story?

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

I’m not saying...I’m just asking.

could it be?

There may, at some level be a connection?

Don’t we owe it to the dead and their families to not just dismiss the non zero possibility?

I’m not an expert in these things, I’m just asking questions. Is there a reason why you would want to quash any inquiry?

What are you afraid of?

find the truth and let’s the cards fall where they may

aren't the American people owed the truth about this?

if there is nothing there, I’ll be the first to admit it. But what if there is something there?

I don’t believe in coincidence, are you so easy to just accept the government story?

We're owed the truth about Epstein but we're never going to get it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

We're owed the truth about Epstein but we're never going to get it.

Who ‘owes’ it to you?

its hard for me to believe that for the first time in Clinton’s miserable life, he saved the government money by killing him before all the court costs and housing

18 hours ago, Mike said:

I am going to guess the families of all the kids his pedo friends had relations with that he can't say anything about now, would be high on that list. 

I suspect that they have possession of every electronic device he had,  from several mansions,  and several countries and islands.  I suspect they have a truckload of phone records,  emails,  social posting and internet history.  They said they already found a huge photographic trove of with documentation.  I'd imagine that everyone that has ever been on that island went home and bragged to their friends.

What was he going to do?  Give them a name for every steak and lobster dinner they gave him?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I suspect that they have possession of every electronic device he had,  from several mansions,  and several countries and islands.  I suspect they have a truckload of phone records,  emails,  social posting and internet history.  They said they already found a huge photographic trove of with documentation.  I'd imagine that everyone that has ever been on that island went home and bragged to their friends.

What was he going to do?  Give them a name for every steak and lobster dinner they gave him?

I waiting to hear that the records will be sealed to protect the guilty.

• Like 1

What do you think the gov/FBI/whatever is going to do with all the info acquired during their investigation into Epstein so far?  I am quite sure they aren't going to release it publicly, when they can use it for extortionate purposes... whether that is in terms of votes on particular bills, etc., or early retirements, etc...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

What do you think the gov/FBI/whatever is going to do with all the info acquired during their investigation into Epstein so far?  I am quite sure they aren't going to release it publicly, when they can use it for extortionate purposes... whether that is in terms of votes on particular bills, etc., or early retirements, etc...

As we have seen recently, the only thing that counts is who has the dirt on who.  I expect this to die a quiet death now that the leak has been disposed of.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, Dric902 said:

....the John Wayne Gacy murders only went on as long as they did, and killed so many, because the Carters didn’t care about young white boys and protected him from investigation for so long. Just more proof that Roselyn Carter was the criminal mind behind many more murders and sadomasochist donors that we may never know about. How many graves are there on a peanut farm?.....

What?

Are there links between Gacy and the Carters? 

Another Clinton murder.  Like the White Water financer who went to a D.C. park and managed to shoot himself in the head and then lay in neatly down after death somehow.  Reality tells us if you shoot yourself in the head with a .357 Magnum your body goes one way and the firearm another.  Then there was the guy who went to the Mayo clinic for help with a physical illness that made him weak, but announced he had dirt on the Clintons.  Apparently, while seek care at the Mayo, he went back to his hotel for the day, and decided to suffocate himself with a plastic bag from the rear.  The human body has an overwhelming compulsion for air, and these things are not done voluntarily.  Further, this not the manner which men commit suicide.  Women typically want to look good for their funeral, so might overdose on something, or shoot themselves in the chest.  I cannot think of anyone who has committed intentional suicide by intentional suffocation.  With enough money, no one is untouchable, even in a prison situation.  Find a corrupt turnkey and give him/her more money than they will ever make in their career, and when they quit and go to spend the money, have a tragic accident.  That is the Clinton methodology.  They don't want the scandal out there that Billy Boy was rapping underage girls with Epstein.