Why a Toyota and a Honda Can Never Crossbreed

Moshe

Because my Tundra beat the hell out of my wife's Honda Accord.  Front quarter panel too close to me, as somehow she felt the tiny car had the whole driveway.  As she, said, "You never leave me enough room."

My alternative is to break myself in the boulder garden she thinks I should try not to kill myself on with my cane or walker.  And of course, as all you gents know, trying to navigate past an accord that has taken up most of the space available is the penises' fault.  If you have been married long enough, and have a dick, everything that is made an obstacle for you that you manage to damage is automatically your fault.  She could have done donuts in the front yard around the flag pole, parked in front of the front door, and I trip and scratch the paint slight.  Whose fault is it?  Well, never the woman's.  Thus endeth the lesson.

• Like 1

My wife appreciates that sometimes her side of the stall gets crowded since she has to share with the drill press.  I once told her the options.

We have a mutual understanding that the house is her fault and the garage is my domain!

Added:  Yes, I talk this way to her.  She just laughs.

Edited by janice6

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

We're building a new house. My wife said "The garage is yours."

I thought that meant I got to decide how it was arranged...

I would interpret that as "arraigned for living".  It's either a threat or a promise.

I use the mirrors and back the cars in on the edges of the driveway. You can walk all the way around the cars parked next to each other and get the kids in/out easily. Then we can pull straight out without having to worry about the neighbor's car parked on the street.

She pulls in and leaves herself several feet on the driver's side and less than 2 between the two cars. And if she pulls one car up to the garage, she never pulls it over or far up enough to not block the walkway to the house. It drives me nuts but at this point, I've decided it's better to just move the cars myself when I need to and not even bother bringing it up.

Edited by jfost11
  • Like 1