Random Posting

Eric

5 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

a114722d16fb5fe1.jpg

A friend was a cop with South Salt Lake City. He and another cop were watching some reported suspicious vehicles behind some warehouses. 

They watched Federal DEA, Utah State narcotics task force and Salt Lake City PD Narcotics all try to bust each other. No communication between agencies and absolutely no one informed South Salt Lake City of their plans. 

No drugs. No sellers. No buyers. Just cops and feds. 

Total cost was almost $100,000 to just pull off the botched operations that night. No idea about how much time and money went into planning. 

• Sad 4

Just now, Schmidt Meister said:

It's sad but true. Can you believe how much this country has lost in a very, very short period of time. smdh.

Like an avalanche. Starts small, seemingly just a bit of snow beginning to slide. Suddenly a great wave of snow goes down the mountain side destroying all in its path. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I got a new pet peeve I just need to share.  Okay, you know how someone will say something wrong to someone else and the other person corrects them and the first person then says "yeah, you're right".  Anyways, my new peeve is when people respond back by saying "you aren't wrong".  Just ******* admit the other person was right and stop skating around it like a bitch! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maser said:

I got a new pet peeve I just need to share.  Okay, you know how someone will say something wrong to someone else and the other person corrects them and the first person then says "yeah, you're right".  Anyways, my new peeve is when people respond back by saying "you aren't wrong".  Just ******* admit the other person was right and stop skating around it like a bitch! 

I'm still working on people who double-dip chips... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3