Random Posting

Eric

40 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I saw one that had a peener sticking up from the bottom.

Years ago my daughter that worked in a different department from from me gave me a gift of a coffee cup for work.

VP of Engineering saw it and said it was in poor taste.  I told him it was a gift from my oldest daughter. I kept using it for many years.

It said, "If you love someone let them go.  If they don't come back, then hunt them down and kill them!".  She has always been more like me than the others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

My oldest daughter is the opposite of me.  She's almost Mother Teresa-like.

My youngest is exactly like me.  And if you remind her of that,  she gets really really mad.

When my youngest son was born my great aunt told my mother he was just like me. My mom said yes, he did look a lot like me. My aunt said no, not looks like him. IS like him. 

Serious Oh **** moment for me. She was right. 

• Haha 1

Safe at last.

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY anymore) and peeled the NRA sticker off my rear window.

I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard.

Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flagpole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.

I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down.

If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot Damn... Safe at last.

•  
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Safe at last.

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY anymore) and peeled the NRA sticker off my rear window.

I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard.

Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flagpole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.

I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down.

If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot Damn... Safe at last.

•  

We had a Friday night of serious vandalism in my old neighborhood a few years ago. Called the cops Saturday morning. No one came. Called several more times. We needed police reports for our insurance. Still nothing. 

Dispatch finally said “I wish you people would just deal with this sort of thing yourselves”. I told her Oh in the future we will. 

City cops, county Sheriff, highway patrol. Everyone showed up. It was like a cop convention. Absolutely no crime in our neighborhood for weeks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3