• Replies 113.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Do you mean the politicians, lobbyists, universities and law firms taking big bags of Chinese money to sell out their country?

That kind of treason?

The Chinese laugh their asses off every day at how stupid and corrupt America is and how easy it is to steal what ever they want.

They only comforting thought is that the politicians, lobbyists, university professors and lawyers will be on the the first train to the gulags.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

So many holes in our security.  If we could close many of them, the rest of the world would be generations of technology behind us.  We are paying for the research that they fully intend to use against us...…………...……...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dric902 said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239918518.html

the comments are amazing. The people who have ranted and raved about kneeling and boycotts, completely dismiss this as nothing

Always lookin for "somethin" about Trump to rag on ain't ya.  Get over it mercys dad. 

Life ain't Fair.  Why didn't ya start off with "Americas Golden Couple", pieces of siht that they are...sitting for the anthem??   Why not say somethin about THAT first?  No.  Have to wait for something about Trump.  And yeah...it was Nothing.  He's the greatest American Loving President that has ever lived!!! 

Please, just go away as a Trump Supporter.  You're NOT.  And...when ya find "fair"...get back to us...  

'It’s a total meltdown': Confusion grips Iowa with no official results in sight

DES MOINES, Iowa — A technical meltdown in Iowa Monday night set off bedlam in the critical first contest for the Democratic presidential nomination, triggering competing claims of victory and stoking doubts about the legitimacy of the eventual outcome. No results had been reported by midnight Eastern, and the Iowa Democratic Party said on Tuesday morning that it planned to release caucus results “as soon as possible today,” while also emphasizing that its ultimate goal is to ensure the “integrity and accuracy of the process.”

Candidates stepped into the void. Pete Buttigieg went first by claiming victory — misleadingly, in the view of Bernie Sanders, whose campaign responded by releasing unofficial figures showing his strength. Amy Klobuchar also joined in by citing unverified results she said demonstrated a robust performance.

The biggest "winner" might have been Joe Biden. According to the Iowa entrance poll, he was hovering close to the viability threshold of 15 percent statewide. But the questions surrounding the vote-counting served to obscure a potentially poor performance. The former vice president, facing potentially ugly headlines going into New Hampshire and beyond, couldn't get out of Iowa fast enough.

The disarray dealt a huge black eye to Iowa, which was already struggling to defend its coveted first position on the primary calendar. Democratic campaigns grew more furious as the night wore on with no word.

3-32u.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Always lookin for "somethin" about Trump to rag on ain't ya.  Get over it mercys dad. 

Life ain't Fair.  Why didn't ya start off with "Americas Golden Couple", pieces of siht that they are...sitting for the anthem??   Why not say somethin about THAT first?  No.  Have to wait for something about Trump.  And yeah...it was Nothing.  He's the greatest American Loving President that has ever lived!!! 

Please, just go away as a Trump Supporter.  You're NOT.  And...when ya find "fair"...get back to us...  

So....that was ok with you? Nothing?

what is worse than TDS....TBS (Trump Blindness Syndrome)

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

So....that was ok with you? Nothing?

what is worse than TDS....TBS (Trump Blindness Syndrome)

No, actually it wasn't.   I'm not just RIGHT THERE like you, if trump even farts sideways!!! I've just seen SO MUCH Absolute Vile and straight up NASTY crap from democraps that yeah....I'll give Trump a pass sometimes Just to GET EVEN!!!

Why didn't ya START your crap about the "Golden Couple" parked on their ass FIRST??  Nope...Straight to Trump.  Thats just you...carry on.

And...I wrote him and told him he looked like an ******* while everybody else had their hand on their heart.

4 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

No, actually it wasn't.   I'm not just RIGHT THERE like you, if trump even farts sideways!!! I've just seen SO MUCH Absolute Vile and straight up NASTY crap from democraps that yeah....I'll give Trump a pass sometimes Just to GET EVEN!!!

Why didn't ya START your crap about the "Golden Couple" parked on their ass FIRST??  Nope...Straight to Trump.  Thats just you...carry on.

And...I wrote him and told him he looked like an ******* while everybody else had their hand on their heart.

Didn’t say anything about Democrooks.

no Democrat’s at the party

I expect it from Democrats, that’s who they are.

i don’t expect it from the greatest America loving president in history. (Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Reagan may disagree)

and neither should you

Edited by Dric902