Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

44 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Yup.  There ya have it.  He's NOT a politician.  He's ACTUALLY WANTING to DO Things to make America Great Again!! 

Unlike all the ******* politicians before him, both democraps and republicans, who truly want to promote this "Globalism" CRAP!! 

When the Aliens actually land, and tell us Straight up...."Get your **** together or we're gonna turn your planet into a toasted potato chip... THEN maybe.....but....I doubt it, even then.  It's just human nature.  We're *******s!

You’re projecting what you want in him.

typical fanatical Trumper

yup, still ride

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Politics as practiced in our country, is picking the politician/person that mostly agrees with you, not a choice of perfect or imperfect.  Just who supports more of your wants and desires more than the other choices.

We pick people, and all of us are imperfect.  So you have to deal with what you have.

If you complain that no one is perfect, you make no choice whatsoever, thereby assuring that nothing you want done will be done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

yup, still ride

Nope.  "Projectin" what the man IS!!

He didn't need this ****** job, and, probably didn't expect to win. He ran for it because he Loves AMERICA, and wanted to bring it back to what it was before politicians and global activists took it over for the cause of "Globalism".

You Votin for him in 2020?  or you gonna be a Post Turtle? 

If yes...your BS posts are pointless.  I'm voting for a man...NOT a politician, that wants to SERIOUSLY make America GREAT AGAIN!!!  AND  DOES what he says he's gonna do!!!

Have ya looked at the economy lately mercys dad?  Compared to Obozos economy?

Ya know what a "Post Turtle" is mercys dad?    Obozo was one.  TRUMP sure as siht aint one!!!!  

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,

who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama being elected by a mass of media led, brainless liberals to be our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle'".

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle".

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

yup, still ride

So Trump is bad unless you're a fanatical Trumper. So who should us non-fanatics vote for in November? A Far Left Democrat? Or should we just write in your name since you seem to know who should not be president???

If common sense prevails, a majority will vote for the candidate who has the best chance of defeating an unhinged far Left extremist Democrat and it will take a landslide of legal votes from citizens to overcome the voter fraud and illegal votes from non-citizens.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

So Trump is bad unless you're a fanatical Trumper. So who should us non-fanatics vote for in November? A Far Left Democrat? Or should we just write in your name since you seem to know who should not be president???

If common sense prevails, a majority will vote for the candidate who has the best chance of defeating an unhinged far Left extremist Democrat and it will take a landslide of legal votes from citizens to overcome the voter fraud and illegal votes from non-citizens.

Trump isn’t bad, at least he is a republican and on our side in most things. I like Trump on most things, I wish someone would tell him to STHU sometimes

He isn’t a messiah, Cpt America, greatest great of greatness evar!!!!!

take Trump as Trump, accomplish what we can. Get a grip on ourselves

Trumpers are burning a lot of bridges with their fanaticism

Edited by Dric902

2 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

-Pat

The same dire warnings of impending war came from the same people, when Trump dealt with NK.  The same threats come from these same people at anything international that they don't understand.  Which is most things international.

I suppose they will keep claiming war until it finally happens and then they can claim, "See, I was right".  Of course they will have to live that long.

One thing is patently obvious to everyone but these "celebrities", is that Trump can negotiate, and they don't understand the concept. 

That's why they need lawyers to negotiate for them.  Criticism from incompetents that still harbor a dying wish that Hillary had won.  Well, she didn't, quit whining and go to bed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

article-5354-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference held on Capitol Hill Friday, mourning Democrat leaders called for flags to be flown half-mast to honor the death of Qasem Soleimani.

Flags were spotted flying at half-mast around the country, notably at The Washington Post, The New York Times, and in front of several celebrities' homes. The celebrities went out and bought an American flag for the first time just to fly it at half-mast for this important time of grief.

"The grieving process is painful but necessary," said Rep. Ilhan Omar. "As a nation, we need to stop and grieve this great, austere, revered religious scholar. He was one of the good ones."

this is satire  This is not true.

funny though

• Sad 2

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In response to the Christianity Today editorial calling for his removal, Trump called the magazine a “left-wing rag” and said, “I have done more for Christianity than Jesus.”

“I mean, the name of the magazine is Christianity Today, and who is doing more for Christians today? Not Jesus. He disappeared; no one knows what happened to him. But I’m out there every day protecting churches from crazy liberals.”

While Trump admitted that Jesus did do some things for Christianity in the past, Trump said he was doing more now and it was more substantial. “I’m appointing judges to help protect religious rights,” Trump stated. “How many judges has Jesus appointed? He says something about judging people in the future, but I ain’t seen it.”

Furthermore, Trump asserted that he “saved Christmas.” “Look what I’ve done,” he said. “You can say 'Merry Christmas' now. In fact, if you say ‘Happy Holidays’ and don’t immediately make it clear you’re referring to Christmas, you go to prison. What has Jesus ever done for Christmas? Be born? He wants credit for that? Come on.”

this is satire, this is not true

funny thought....if you agree with it, please shut off your data and lock yourself in a closet for 4 more years