Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

WASHINGTON, D.C—Hillary Clinton has slammed President Trump on Twitter for not taking a more "hands-off" approach to the protests in Iraq that threatened American lives at the embassy there.

After Trump quickly sent Marines to defend Americans trapped at the embassy, Clinton immediately blasted him for taking such "rash, uncalled-for" action when he could have just "waited around a while to see what happens."

"If I were president, I definitely would have let things play out," she said. "Sending American troops to protect American lives seems a little hasty. What if you need to get a little shut-eye or recharge in your lizard person spawning chamber for a few hours?"

"I would have slept on it first."

this is satire, this is not true

Hillary may have thought it without saying it though

• Like 1

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a rally Friday, President Donald Trump reminded the crowd that he hasn't been impeached all decade.

"Least corrupt president of this entire decade so far!" he proclaimed triumphantly. "Of all the presidents we've had in the '20s, I've been impeached the least."

Trump also declared he was "the best president of the '20s so far, by far, no contest, no question about it."

Fact-checkers scrambled to debunk his claim, but they were forced to admit that this was actually entirely true.

This may be satire, I’m not sure anymore

ATLANTA, GA—Churchgoer Jack Wilson shot and killed a mass shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ, preventing what could have been a much worse shooting.

But CNN reported on the event with the headline and caption "Trump voter shot a mentally ill man in a Texas church," causing some to question whether CNN might be a biased source of news.

"Once again we see that Trump voters are hopelessly wicked," said one somber anchor as footage came in of a shooting in a Texas church. "There is nothing they won't do to attack the oppressed, mentally ill community. All this man wanted to do was express his true identity and live out who he really is, and he was stopped by yet another psychotic Trump voter."

This is satire, fake news report of fake news story

this is not true, it wouldn’t be surprising, but not true

22 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Trump isn’t bad, at least he is a republican and on our side in most things. I like Trump on most things, I wish someone would tell him to STHU sometimes

He isn’t a messiah, Cpt America, greatest great of greatness evar!!!!!

take Trump as Trump, accomplish what we can. Get a grip on ourselves

Trumpers are burning a lot of bridges with their fanaticism

Ya just don't get it mercys dad, you really don't....I truly believe you are a wonderful person, with wonderful...."hopes and dreams"....You just need a reality check with your the way things work with Liberal democraps .

Trump is a man who wants to Bring America back to the REPUBLIC it was conceived to be!  Do you understand what Dr. Franklin  ment when he answered the womens question?  "What type of govt. do we have sir".....

A republic mam, if you can keep it.

Do you understand that mercys dad???????????

You profess yourself to be "republican".  Get off the fence dude. This man didn't need to, or want to , be president.  He ran to become president, to bring America, back to the Republic is was designed to be by the founding fathers.

"Trumpers are burning a lot of bridges with their fanaticism"

Fanaticism You're fcuked up dude...really.  Post turtle.  Take  a stand man.  Your's so "wishy washy", It's hard for me to believe your actually of a Republican mindset..

3 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Ya just don't get it mercys dad, you really don't....I truly believe you are a wonderful person, with wonderful...."hopes and dreams"....You just need a reality check with your the way things work with Liberal democraps .

Trump is a man who wants to Bring America back to the REPUBLIC it was conceived to be!  Do you understand what Dr. Franklin  ment when he answered the womens question?  "What type of govt. do we have sir".....

A republic mam, if you can keep it.

Do you understand that mercys dad???????????

You profess yourself to be "republican".  Get off the fence dude. This man didn't need to, or want to , be president.  He ran to become president, to bring America, back to the Republic is was designed to be by the founding fathers.

"Trumpers are burning a lot of bridges with their fanaticism"

Fanaticism You're fcuked up dude...really.  Post turtle.  Take  a stand man.  Your's so "wishy washy", It's hard for me to believe your actually of a Republican mindset..

History

read a book for crying out loud