• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless

Is this another “hereby ordered” thing?

sorry, it doesn’t work that way

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

President Donald Trump has been threatened with death at least 184 times on Twitter, and 179 of those murder threats are still posted on Twitter’s website as of press time Monday evening

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/179-death-threats-against-president-trump-are-live-on-twitter/

so, I suppose if you accept tweet BS and basement boys talking sh^t. 
‘if you are talking about actual threats.....I haven’t seen a meme yet with a noose for Trump

5564F9B0-BFA0-4006-B77E-EC81CF69D0E6.jpeg.2f84bfc0c78b64df76a52188423878cb.jpeg

B3150C5F-C694-40AA-8BFC-89A39C10520C.jpeg.9a2e4438f069b2f080c87bc5d8362321.jpeg

BB5E7376-B3F9-4CC8-A765-9E2FF209CC8F.jpeg.10d6faf7fe8a0d8f1bc851e491286181.jpeg

361FFF70-1881-48E4-8A3A-A4A7778C202E.jpeg.9ab71786377d8695587ec92761d007be.jpeg

B8CD8BC9-351B-499F-888A-4DEA94512046.jpeg.6099cfbeb3a3b4d4b0a3f8ad6f70cd2a.jpeg

CE426CDF-00F3-486D-B786-4B1B38FAB545.jpeg.c5b7d8359df64662151fee39f63e79cb.jpeg

AB9E4B0F-5181-499B-87F7-7A9D8B32468E.jpeg.284771e898549fb8fdc297dac66cab52.jpeg
sorry Eric, I’m certainly not advocating anything. Just illustrating the positive side of TDS and aggrandizement 

don’t let you emotion override your intelligence

- John Wayne

All 3 of your posts are crap.  

Here's what I'm talking about mercys dad.  BIG time entertainers and politicians, not mimes and the crap in your 3 posts.

Alec Baldwin sure talks a lot of trash about “taking out” President Trump.  how many times do celebrities get a pass for calling for someone to “take out” our President without any arrest or recourse? Oh, that's right...liberals get a pass on that crap.

Mickey Rourke, in a TMZ video from 2015,  directed his rage toward [Candidate] Trump, calling him a “big-mouthed bitch bully,” and that he would “love 30 seconds in a room with the little bitch.”  Rourke also went on to express a desire to “give [Trump] a Louisville slugger.”

Larry Wilmore, in February 2016, (In case you don’t know who he is- he was the host of Comedy Central’s now-canceled “The Nightly Show”) stated the following about Candidate Donald Trump:

“I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!”

George Lopez, (who is a Mexican-American comedian) tweeted during the Republican primaries in March 2016, a cartoon image of former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump, with the caption “Make America Great Again.”

Marilyn Manson, (he’s still around?!)  released a teaser video in 2016 for his song, “Say10,” which showed a “Trump-like figure wearing a suit and a red tie lies decapitated on a concrete floor, in a pool of his own blood.” The full video was released after President Trump took office.

Speaking of singers that are arguably past their prime, Madonna screamed to a crowd of thousands of pink hat wearing supporters, at the Women’s March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” Nope, no punishment for that one either.

Robert De Niro expressed on ABC’s “The View” (let’s not even get started on that show) in February 2017 that he would like to “punch Trump in the face.” However, he later clarified saying “It wasn’t like I was gonna go find him and punch him in the face, but he’s gotta hear it.” Oh, ok, that makes it all better, right?

Snoop Dogg’s music video for “Lavender,” released in March 2017, (literally) paints POTUS as a clown and orchestrates his death. At the video’s end, the “Gin and Juice” rapper points a gun at the “Trump like” figure and shoots. However, instead of a bullet, a red flag comes out of the end of the gun that reads “Bang!”.

Kathy Griffin, “The comedian” had photos released of her in May 2017 holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head.  The only punishment she faced for that was the loss of hosting the New Year’s Eve bash on CNN, and an ad deal with Squatty Potty.

Johnny Depp, appeared at the U.K.’s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, made statements about the President saying, “I think Trump needs help” and, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” Depp later issued an apology after saying his joke was misconstrued.

So, I ask you this, where is that outrage against the celebrities who are calling for the harm and violence against President Trump?  I'll just leave it there mercys dad. 

I could do 20 more foul mouth marxist "celebrities", and probably at least 20 foul mouth marxist members of congress too and the media who have voiced the same vile statements about killing Trump and his family....., but evidently, you are the only one that seems to think things were about the same with the hate for the half breed.  You are WRONG.

'It’s intriguing to me how many red blooded rock and ready patriots in their recliner with an iPad get all offended at the attacks on Trump" 

This 72 year old retired Power Lineman ain't in no recliner boy.  And I damn sure don't use a friggin ipad or iphone.  But, anytime you need an AMERICAN LOVING PATRIOT to stand by your side to defend this great country...give me a call boy.  You won't be disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:
kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless

Is this another “hereby ordered” thing?

sorry, it doesn’t work that way

Stay tuned mercys dad...

From psychology today

According to a recent study that monitored brain activity while participants watched 40 minutes of political ads and debate clips from the presidential candidates, Donald Trump is unique in his ability to keep the brain engaged. While Hillary Clinton could only hold attention for so long, Trump kept both attention and emotional arousal high throughout the viewing session. This pattern of activity was seen even when Trump made remarks that individuals didn’t necessarily agree with. His showmanship and simple messages clearly resonate at a visceral level.  

Essentially, the loyalty of Trump supporters may in part be explained by America’s addiction with entertainment and reality TV. To some, it doesn’t matter what Trump actually says because he’s so amusing to watch. With Donald, you are always left wondering what outrageous thing he is going to say or do next. He keeps us on the edge of our seat, and for that reason, some Trump supporters will forgive anything he says. They are happy as long as they are kept entertained.  

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

From psychology today

According to a recent study that monitored brain activity while participants watched 40 minutes of political ads and debate clips from the presidential candidates, Donald Trump is unique in his ability to keep the brain engaged. While Hillary Clinton could only hold attention for so long, Trump kept both attention and emotional arousal high throughout the viewing session. This pattern of activity was seen even when Trump made remarks that individuals didn’t necessarily agree with. His showmanship and simple messages clearly resonate at a visceral level.  

Essentially, the loyalty of Trump supporters may in part be explained by America’s addiction with entertainment and reality TV. To some, it doesn’t matter what Trump actually says because he’s so amusing to watch. With Donald, you are always left wondering what outrageous thing he is going to say or do next. He keeps us on the edge of our seat, and for that reason, some Trump supporters will forgive anything he says. They are happy as long as they are kept entertained.  

It would appear that the second paragraph is an assumption.  It makes the assumption that the listener wants to be entertained, rather than listening to hear if what he says it fitting with what the reader wants.  Content is important to many, amusement to some.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It would appear that the second paragraph is an assumption.  It makes the assumption that the listener wants to be entertained, rather than listening to hear if what he says it fitting with what the reader wants.  Content is important to many, amusement to some.

True, but a good point for the hardcore Trumper

249A9271-CDF9-4F69-9ADC-3D7534CD7D3C.png.c7322b585353134de45184f1d2619824.png

5 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I always am

and I remember

A153EAD4-2059-4BD2-811A-A6596850160E.jpeg.f9076f89266b2322bf972390e2a5ee7c.jpeg

No it's not.  Only fools are "fooled".

You post some profound...BS.....:shoot-me:

On a lighter note You still ridin your Val?  Put 30K on mine before I finally got rid of her.  Miss her to this day,, and the freedom to ride......The traffic congestion, and just the ignorant assholes on their "iphones" made me get rid of her.  I've put more than 100K miles ridin motercycles across this GREAT United States since 1969.  Rode our 750 Honda 4 cylinder, with a Vetter Wind Jammer faring in 1973 from Ft. Pierce Fla, to Las Vegas via Omaha, and back down thru Texas back to Ft. Pierce.  Campin out along the way in Interstate rest stops, pitchin a tent and all!!   Back in the day...

Ever heard of Craig Vetter mercys dad?  Anyway...hope you're still Ridin man...Be careful out there....Nobody sees you anymore...they're lookin at their damn iphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

249A9271-CDF9-4F69-9ADC-3D7534CD7D3C.png.c7322b585353134de45184f1d2619824.png

Yup.  There ya have it.  He's NOT a politician.  He's ACTUALLY WANTING to DO Things to make America Great Again!! 

Unlike all the ******* politicians before him, both democraps and republicans, who truly want to promote this "Globalism" CRAP!! 

When the Aliens actually land, and tell us Straight up...."Get your **** together or we're gonna turn your planet into a toasted potato chip... THEN maybe.....but....I doubt it, even then.  It's just human nature.  We're assholes!

• Like 1