• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

From Free Beacon: 

“I feel ill a little bit, because of everything that is taking place and I think every time I hear of conversations around war, I find myself being stricken with PTSD,” Omar said during a press conference held by the Congressional Progressive Caucus. “And I find peace knowing that I serve with great advocates for peace and people who have shown courage against war.”

Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar laughs and jokes around as her colleague Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee discusses U.S. casualties in Iraq.

Embedded video

now this is true. No need to make it up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

From Free Beacon: 

“I feel ill a little bit, because of everything that is taking place and I think every time I hear of conversations around war, I find myself being stricken with PTSD,” Omar said during a press conference held by the Congressional Progressive Caucus. “And I find peace knowing that I serve with great advocates for peace and people who have shown courage against war.”

Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar laughs and jokes around as her colleague Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee discusses U.S. casualties in Iraq.

Embedded video

now this is true. No need to make it up

Peace.  At any cost!  

As long as it's a Muslim version of peace. 

PTSD my ASS!

• Like 4

From the Babylon Bee:

TEHRAN—Colin Kaepernick sent his workout video to Iran after learning they may have recently opened up a position but has yet to receive a phone call.

Kaepernick condemned American attacks on Iranian terrorists last week, inciting rumors that he may have found a team interested in him in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. But Iranian officials have dispelled the rumors, stating clearly and unequivocally that "we have no interest in signing Kaepernick at this time, but we wish him well in his future endeavors."

"It's disappointing to see that Iran is as hateful as America," a downcast Kaepernick said in a press conference. "I expected to be welcomed as a hero over there, but apparently, they too are biased against people with dark skin." Kaepernick plans to protest Iran's hate by continuing to kneel during the American national anthem.

Iran has clarified that they agree with Kaepernick ideologically, but they need someone who can throw.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Haha 2

705248C7-4857-40C7-9DC7-7731FD951E00.jpeg.8b2a29634249b25c94426f8937c76f75.jpeg

then you didn’t pay attention, are losing your memory in your old age, or a blind Trump follower and this is fake.

which of the presidents you mention were “left alone” after entering office? When has any President been “left alone”?

The House tried to impeach Grant, the NY papers attacked Lincoln terribly, and Hayes was accused of robbing a dead soldier. 
Reagan was left alone??? Bush 41 flying to Iran in an SR71 to make a deal on hostages. Bush 43 and the WMDs

This is blatantly stupid, and anybody liking it a fool

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

If that feller is indeed 79 years old, he has lived through Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon and Ford as well.

I suspect dissembling, if not deception, by one much younger, especially the final phrase, I am sooo not excited.

Not many of us geezers talk  that way.

I wonder if he asked his mom how to spell humiliated.

Correction:  dang it, I forgot Johnson  :dancingteddy:

Edited by tous
  • Like 4