• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

On 7/31/2022 at 12:10 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

In this day and age, anybody who doesn't know how the Palestinians feel about homosexuality, or Jews, or the "Great Satan", is just ignorant on purpose or lying. The Palestinians haven't exactly been quiet about how much hate they have for all these things.

What Does Islam Say?

Islamic scholars overwhelmingly teach that same-gender sex is a sin.

The Muslim holy book, the Koran, tells the story of Lot and the destruction of Sodom - and sodomy in Arabic is known as "liwat," based on Lot's name.Men having sex with each other should be punished, the Koran says, but it doesn't say how - and it adds that they should  be left alone if they repent."

"What Does ISIS Say?

According to ISIS' radical interpretation of Islam, gays should be thrown from a high building then stoned if they are not dead when they hit the ground. The group bases this gruesome punishment on one account in which the Prophet Muhammad reportedly said gays "should be thrown from tremendous height then stoned."

Over the past two years, ISIS has thrown dozens of gay men from tall buildings in the areas of Iraq and Syria under its control. The group's online videos show masked militants dangling men over the precipices of buildings by their legs to drop them head-first or tossing them over the edge."  https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/2018-05-17/ty-article/islam-and-homosexuality-what-does-the-koran-say/0000017f-db97-db22-a17f-ffb763870000

• Sad 1

This happened in Norco, CA so the positive attitude of the reporter surprises me but I'm proud of the store owner. He had a heart attack after the shooting but he survived and was doing well from what I can find out.

The would-be robbers better be glad he was using a rifle instead of a 9mm because we all know they'll blow your lungs out, per Brandon. (sarc)

• Thanks 1

I’m a US Army Veteran and I am PROUD of the Republicans for voting against this bill. It provided extended health benefits for Veterans exposed to burn pits during their service, to which I was exposed (but not in Iraq or Afghanistan), BUT it had millions of added provisions for things that had NOTHING to do with burn pits or Veterans. We need to insist on line item bills. If a bill can’t stand on it’s own, it needs to be voted down.
Oh, and F*** Jon Stewart. If you think he has mellowed, you don’t understand how the Democrats operate.
Pay ATTENTION people … if the Democrats lips are moving, THEY ARE LYING. If they put out a bill, THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF. It’s just that damn simple.

Dems snuck unrelated spending into veterans’ bill, then ‘unleashed pseudo-celebrity’ Jon Stewart to trash GOP for opposing it.
The bill would have ostensibly expanded healthcare benefits for veterans exposed to burn pits during their service. However, Democrats reportedly inserted legislation that had nothing to do with that. When Republicans were not allowed to amend the bill and voted against it, the left then proceeded to insinuate they hate veterans.
Forty-two Republicans voted against the bill called the Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics Act. Toomey led the GOP opposition to the bill because its text defined the spending as “mandatory” rather than “discretionary.”
“This is the oldest trick in Washington. People take a sympathetic group of Americans, and it could be children with an illness, it could be victims of crime, it could be veterans who’ve been exposed to toxic chemicals, craft a bill to address their problems, and then sneak in something completely unrelated that they know could never pass on its own and dare Republicans to do anything about it,” Toomey charged.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/01/dems-snuck-unrelated-spending-into-veterans-bill-then-unleashed-pseudo-celebrity-jon-stewart-to-trash-gop-for-opposing-it-1268445/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

YOU GO, GIRL … Bravo.
CHICAGO: Woman with concealed carry FIRES at thieves trying to steal her car and nails one in the neck…
A woman in Chicago confronted a group of thieves trying to steal her car and ended up using her concealed carry firearm to defend herself after they pulled a gun on her.
She shot one of the thieves in the neck while the others ran off.
Police said a woman shot and wounded a 13-year-old boy who was part of a group that tried to break into her car, and then pointed a gun at her, in Hyde Park Friday night.
At 7:58 p.m., four to five males were trying to break into a parked car in the 1100 block of East 52nd Street, police said.
The 34-year-old woman who owned the car confronted the would-be thieves, at which point one of them took out a gun and pointed it at her, police said.
The woman, who has a concealed carry license, fired her own gun and hit one of the would-be thieves, police said. The would-be thief, a 13-year-old boy, was struck in the neck and was taken to the University of Chicago’s Comer Children’s Hospital in fair condition.
The other offenders ran off, and no weapon was recovered, police said. No one else was injured.
Area One detectives are investigating.
This is one of those times I wish we had surveillance video because I would like to have seen how that went down.
I do love that this woman didn’t just become another victim of grand theft auto. She used her concealed carry firearm and it worked. That’s the way it should be.
I suppose she could have easily gotten into a firefight, but more times than not when bullets start flying from the ‘good guys’ the thieves and thugs start running.

https://therightscoop.com/chicago-woman-with-concealed-carry-fires-at-thieves-trying-to-steal-her-car-and-nails-one-in-the-neck/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, janice6 said:

This IS Democracy...........  Just not Democrat philosophy.  When this argument changes people's attitudes, you know you are dealing with idiots.

The United States (pre-Lincoln These United States) organized as a republic not a democracy. I have read that “democracy” never appears in the founding documents.

As Mr Franklin reportedly said “A republic if you can keep it, Ma-am”

• Like 1