Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

In my opinion, Biden is using taxpayer money to pay off Zelensky, before he is dethroned, for all the money laundering that Zelensky performed for all the Democratic families that had sons in positions that they had NO experience in. And Brandon is probably still getting his 10% "Big Guy" cut.

2.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 112.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

5 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 1.13.27 PM.png

In Washington State, we have mail-in ballots bit we also have the option of going to a voting booth which is what I like to do. I'm voting for Tiffany Smiley, a solid Conservative, who hopefully will replace the Brain-dead Liberal sock puppet Patty Murray

• Like 2

The left-leaning cows at ABC’s The View sent Governor Ron DeSantis an invitation to join them on the show, saying they “would be honored” to have him as a guest.
Watch the video (at the link) from The View his Deputy Press Secretary used when telling everyone about the invite. And that video is from yesterday, where The View leftists are trashing Republicans ‘too extreme’.
Today the office of Governor DeSantis responded to the invite and turned it down.
But that’s not the best part. Read his letter to them below.
He quoted several of them trashing him over the course of this year with absurd language, calling him a homicidal sociopath, a fascist and a bigot and so on and so forth.
He threw their words right back in their leftist faces. Brilliant.
And if that’s not enough, Deputy Press Secretary Bryan Griffin also points out that they didn’t even send the invite to the right place. LOL!
I love everything about this. Glad DeSantis stood his ground and refused to give his enemies a chance to try and make him look bad. As if that’s even possible.

https://therightscoop.com/gov-ron-desantis-turns-down-invite-from-the-view-and-tells-them-why-like-a-boss/

desantis_theview.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sickening, but not surprising.

Every single 'Fortune 100' company is confirmed to have 'Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion' programs.

State plainly:

Every 'Fortune 100' company is openly Anti-White.

Whether it's school districts or corporations, always assume they're Anti-White and Pro-Genderclown until proven otherwise...

You'll rarely be wrong.

-
(Spreadsheet with links to each Fortune 100 company's 'DEI' page:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMEuUQFUeCo8-yScy1BsJSjVqzaWK5JWbEb5yi8QRGY/edit?mc_cid=a707411c20&mc_eid=9036b31167#gid=0

ca092fb983559027.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Every single 'Fortune 100' company is confirmed to have 'Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion' programs.

State plainly:

Whether it's school districts or corporations, always assume they're Anti-White and Pro-Genderclown until proven otherwise...

You'll rarely be wrong.

-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMEuUQFUeCo8-yScy1BsJSjVqzaWK5JWbEb5yi8QRGY/edit?mc_cid=a707411c20&mc_eid=9036b31167#gid=0

ca092fb983559027.png

Okay, your post is really depressing and it's a damn shame that all these corporations are openly shunning the culture that provides them with a living. I wish we could boycott all of them, but we all know unless you are prepared to live totally off the grid with no medications you can''t realistically do that.

But the reason for my laughing emoji was the hilarious term "genderclown", never heard that one before and it struck me just right. Thanks. Have a great day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

State plainly:

You'll rarely be wrong.

-

ca092fb983559027.png

We must encourage use of those words in their natural logical sequence.

First comes Diversity

Second comes Inclusion

Equity must come last

The resulting acronym is… unfortunate but true DIE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1