• Replies 113.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Another awesome article. I’ve read these articles but I can’t do a ‘Cliff Notes’ version for all the articles I read, but I would seriously suggest you read them. Thanks again for the link to dsmith.
21st Century crimes against humanity - Dead Man Talking.
An update from my indomitable friend, Douglas Brodie of Nairn covering the similarities between COVID, climate change and the WEF Great Reset.

https://metatron.substack.com/p/21st-century-crimes-against-humanity

• Like 2

British army vet jailed for, get ready for it…., causing “anxiety”.
A British army vet confirmed the accuracy of a meme he retweeted by getting arrested for offending LGBT militants:
Darren Brady, 51, has slammed Hampshire Police for ‘impeding his right to free speech’ after he was placed into handcuffs on Friday at his home in Aldershot for sharing a meme.
Footage of the arrest was widely shared on social media and showed an officer who told Mr Brady he was being apprehended because his post had ’caused anxiety’ and been reported to authorities.
The offending image was a swastika composed of LGBT “pride” flags. Brady’s arrest proves the meme’s point.
They didn’t arrest him straight off. According to former police officer Harry Miller, they visited him 10 days earlier and tried…
…to extort him for money by making him pay around £80 for educational course so he could downgrade from a crime to a non-crime, which would still show up in a basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
So, these evil bastards would take his money, and force him to attend a propaganda session, but he would still have a record. And again, that for re-tweeting someone else? Apparently, these folks are, indeed Fascists.

The meme that got Brady arrested:

00 59573601-10956787-image-a-71_1656328390070.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

British army vet jailed for, get ready for it…., causing “anxiety”.
A British army vet confirmed the accuracy of a meme he retweeted by getting arrested for offending LGBT militants:
Darren Brady, 51, has slammed Hampshire Police for ‘impeding his right to free speech’ after he was placed into handcuffs on Friday at his home in Aldershot for sharing a meme.
Footage of the arrest was widely shared on social media and showed an officer who told Mr Brady he was being apprehended because his post had ’caused anxiety’ and been reported to authorities.
The offending image was a swastika composed of LGBT “pride” flags. Brady’s arrest proves the meme’s point.
They didn’t arrest him straight off. According to former police officer Harry Miller, they visited him 10 days earlier and tried…
…to extort him for money by making him pay around £80 for educational course so he could downgrade from a crime to a non-crime, which would still show up in a basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
So, these evil bastards would take his money, and force him to attend a propaganda session, but he would still have a record. And again, that for re-tweeting someone else? Apparently, these folks are, indeed Fascists.

The meme that got Brady arrested:

00 59573601-10956787-image-a-71_1656328390070.jpg

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY ,,,HA HA    

• Haha 3

Pissing me off first thing in the AM.
Lara Logan: They’re Giving SS#s at the Border to Illegal Aliens.
Investigative journalist Lara Logan spoke Saturday in Arizona on a voter integrity panel. During the speech, she told the audience that Border Patrol agents confirmed illegal aliens are given SS#s (social security numbers) at the border.
“You look around you and you know they don’t actually believe in citizenship. And now when people come across the border illegally, I have this confirmed from border patrol agents who are actually, physically doing this, they get a Social Security number. They get assigned a Social Security number when they cross. I’m not sure how many of you are aware of that. And if you really want to know where the cheating starts, it’s long before you get to the polls. Think about it, it starts with the census. It starts with counting illegals in the census.”
That would mean they are entitled to all the benefits of citizenship and they’ll vote.
It’s not unheard of, in 2015, the Obama administration gave social security numbers to 541,000 illegals.
Lara Logan is right about so much.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/lara-logan-theyre-giving-sss-at-the-border-to-illegal-aliens/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It’s NOT RACIST if the DEMOCRATS DO IT.
Democratic pundit calls Herschel Walker dumb & obedient: ‘That’s what Republicans want from their negroes’
One of MSNBC’s resident bigots has alleged that the only reason Republicans like Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker is because he does “what he’s told” and that’s what Republicans want “from their negroes.”
The bigot, Elie Mystal, said this on Saturday while explaining to MSNBC host Tiffany Cross, also a bigot, why Walker is performing so well in the polls.
“It’s going to be a close election in Georgia because Walker has the backing of the Republicans. Now you ask why are Republicans backing this man who’s so clearly unintelligent, who so clearly doesn’t have independent thoughts. But that’s actually the reason. Walker’s gonna do what he’s told, and that’s what Republicans like. That’s what Republicans want from their negroes, to do what they’re told,” he said.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/31/dem-pundit-calls-herschel-walker-dumb-and-obedient-thats-what-republicans-want-from-their-negroes-1268230/

• Sad 1