• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

11 hours ago, tous said:

I couldn't afford fancy airplane rides in college.

I took the bus.  :biggrin:

I flew Ozark many times, mainly on the Fairchild turboprops and DC-9s, just a few trips on the DC-3s.

They "Made It Easy for Me."

I remember that Ozark maintained the Big Bunny.

I used to see it at their hanger.

I also remember the Air National Guard station had an F-100 on a stick at the entrance.

Ah, the precious memories of youth.

What airport are you referring to?

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:
4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bq-5ca9cef7d347f.jpeg

bq-5ca9cef7d347f.jpeg

I don't think Trump manufactured the caravan's.  They are a pure ploy of the CommieDemDuh's to create a backdoor single party political system in this country. Unless something is done to close our borders, we will be looking at that single party political system within the next two to three elections. The Dem's have reached a point where they care nothing about the citizens of the United States anymore - only total political power.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

I don't think Trump manufactured the caravan's.  They are a pure ploy of the CommieDemDuh's to create a backdoor single party political system in this country. Unless something is done to close our borders, we will be looking at that single party political system within the next two to three elections. The Dem's have reached a point where they care nothing about the citizens of the United States anymore - only total political power.  

These dullards that believe foreigners will put their party in control, are so ignorant that they don't see that when foreigners dominate the political system, all American politicians will   be forced to bow to them.  American politicians will control nothing and be the first against the wall!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My family moved to St. Louis in 1965.

Lambert St. Louis International Airport was under construction.

I left St. Louis in 1998, my last visit was in 2008.

Lambert St. Louis International Airport is still under construction.

Some contractor has not a life time job, but a perpetual job.

In 2818, after life has been extinguished from the Earth for 300 years, aliens will land in what was St. Louis and find that the airport is still under construction.

Not my favorite airport, but not the least favorite, either.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." Bruce Lee
 "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." Benjamin Franklin
 "It is the nature of every person to error, but only the fool perseveres in error." Marcus Tullius Cicero
 "An unemployed court jester is nobody's fool." Kevin Hart
 "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell!" Thomas Fuller
 "When you're arguing with a fool, you're the fool for even going back and forth." Justine Skye
 "He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave." Andrew Carnegie
 "What one fool can understand, another can." Richard P. Feynman
 "This age thinks better of a gilded fool Than of a threadbare saint in wisdom's school." Thomas Dekker

• Thanks 1