Aircraft Pic & Vid Thread

Eric

54 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Yeah, that cat looks perfectly comfortable.

I knew a fella that took a cat into freefall.  He was a nut.....a Hunter S. Thompson-esque rocket scientist.  He calculated that the kitty's mass to drag ratio was about the same and thought he could fall with it.  Kitty learned how to move in the sky really quickly, chased him down, engaged the GI Joe kung-fu claw grip, held on through deployment and upon arriving back on terra firma, retracted his grippers and scampered away, no worse for wear.  The fella had some lasting scars, rightly so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

I knew a fella that took a cat into freefall.  He was a nut.....a Hunter S. Thompson-esque rocket scientist.  He calculated that the kitty's mass to drag ratio was about the same and thought he could fall with it.  Kitty learned how to move in the sky really quickly, chased him down, engaged the GI Joe kung-fu claw grip, held on through deployment and upon arriving back on terra firma, retracted his grippers and scampered away, no worse for wear.  The fella had some lasting scars, rightly so.

I hope that grip was applied to that idiots pecker. I knew a rocket scientist, literal rocket scientist, that was crazy as a shithouse rat. Brilliant, but insane.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NPTim said:

I hope that grip was applied to that idiots pecker. I knew a rocket scientist, literal rocket scientist, that was crazy as a ****house rat. Brilliant, but insane.

IIRC, kitty tore up one of his legs pretty good.  Yeah, he deserved worse.

Wacky dude, rocket scientist, and could supposedly see music and taste colors, amongst other weird **** like that.  And, that was when he hadn't been taking mind altering substances.

• Like 2