buried or cremated ? and why

ASH

i would be cremated   , we have pets we cremated , my dad was buried   when my mom died last july she wanted to be cremated  she was she did not want to be in the ground .  

me and wife  have cremation set up .     the why part is its cheaper  saves space  and when you are dead you dont care lol .  our local cemetery is almost full  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

If mom is still alive my brain and stem to be donated to science.  The rest cremated.  If mom has passed then the whole mess donated to science.

kirk-rofl.gif

2 minutes ago, ASH said:

because science needs to move forward not backwards  lol

I'm donating my brain and stem to science because I have multiple sclerosis.  I can no longer be an organ donor but can still do some good.

I bet you feel like a real dick now. ???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boogieman said:

I'm donating my brain and stem to science because I have multiple sclerosis.  I can no longer be an organ donor but can still do some good.

damn  , yep i do  .

1 hour ago, Boogieman said:

Damn dude that sucks hope you’re doing good. My sister has that crap and her sister has it as well. 

8 hours ago, ASH said:

i would be cremated   , we have pets we cremated , my dad was buried   when my mom died last july she wanted to be cremated  she was she did not want to be in the ground .  

me and wife  have cremation set up .     the why part is its cheaper  saves space  and when you are dead you dont care lol .  our local cemetery is almost full  

taxidermy 

• Like 1

I really don't care. 

Toss my old used up carcass in a ditch for all I care. People make too big a fuss over the dead and what difference does it make.

Some of my family think I am cold and heartless about such things, but the fact is, I might be remembered for the few remaining years that my immediate family is still breathing, but after that, what is the point of taking up space in a cemetery or in a silly little jar on the mantle that nobody know for sure what to do with a few years later.

cremation. 

I also don't want a "viewing".  Last funeral I attended the deceased had died from a horrible disease, but the family for whatever reason decided he had to have an open casket.  Good Lord did he look awful.  I'm sure he did not want to be remembered that way.