Random Posting

Eric

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

3AE49499-414B-4DA0-B8A6-7909EB841318.jpeg

I give.

What is it?

I suspect that it is a custom build, not contemporary, but the grill hints at Bugatti.

They could have done without the spotlights and maybe attach the windshield wiper arms.

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, tous said:

I give.

What is it?

I suspect that it is a custom build, not contemporary, but the grill hints at Bugatti.

They could have done without the spotlights and maybe attach the windshield wiper arms.

It’s a custom. I get more of a modified Edsel grille vibe. The headlights remind me of an early sixties Chrysler New Yorker. I’m not sure exactly what they started with, but my guess is a late ‘40s Studebaker. Maybe a 1950 Studebaker Commander. Just a guess.

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Looks to be a 71 or possibly a 72 caddy back and to the left.

The maroon one? I think that’s a Boattail Riviera. It could be a Caddy though. Hard to tell.

1 minute ago, Eric said:

The maroon one? I think that’s a Boattail Riviera. It could be a Caddy though. Hard to tell.

The logo looks like a caddy shape badge and the headlights are what the Devilles looked like in 71-72.  I think the boattails had slightly different headlights. They were closer together(just did a quick image search.)  The caddy had a sort of divider between the two main lamps. I can't see enough detail to tell which year it was between those two years.

1971 caddy front.jpeg

71 buick.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:19 AM, pipedreams said:

5fb9182c7e08dfc5.jpg

One said, no, after a yes.  The second one said yes.  I got to hunt, fish, though I got a no for a motorcycle.  I hate golf.  I hate bud lights, but two of them fill me up and make me feel like crap.  And if you can aim with both eyes open, you can shoot right through the hole and never have to put the seat up.  Though, it is very funny when you first get married and you a splash, some interesting epitaphs regarding keeping the seat down.  So, leave it down, shoot right though the center it is a win-win.  There is no man, probably ever that when first married sets the stage with a Dutch oven.  Then you can fart when you want. :)

• Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic