Random Posting

Eric

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires’ disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.

https://gellerreport.com/2021/06/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-all-the-diseases-they-found.html/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

Has that one even been in service 20 years?

A friend of mine who does concrete work for the base platforms says he has talked to the maintenance guys and they say that these wind turbines do not have a life expectancy that will provide for them to produce enough power to pay for their initial outlay much less produce enough power to provide any kind of savings for whatever budget they are placed in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

A friend of mine who does concrete work for the base platforms says he has talked to the maintenance guys and they say that these wind turbines do not have a life expectancy that will provide for them to produce enough power to pay for their initial outlay much less produce enough power to provide any kind of savings for whatever budget they are placed in.

As I suspected. Absent taxpayer money funneled to the owners these would not be built. Wonder how much The Big Guy gets?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

I can’t help but notice that “jab” is the most frequent reference to the COVID “vaccination”. Is that because what is being squirted into people is not a vaccine?

That’s how and why I use it.

• Like 1

Apparently, dinner and theatre tomorrow with my wife, daughter, and an Irish friend, with his wife, who happens to be a Democrat.

First thing out of my mouth for him, "How does it feel to be called a racist?".

?

EDIT: Because we all know that politics and race issues are two of the main things that bring people....together.

Edited by Ricordo
  • Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic