Random Posting

Eric

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

fc736c988b2d4c06.png

Many years ago i worked with a guy who didn't know how to let other people do their jobs.  It was annoying as hell. 

Anyway.  One day he was bitchin about some fiber optic cabling that we just installed but was not protected.  He could not get it within his mind that...dude...give us a few minutes...we were about to fix that before you blew your gasket.

Anyway.  I had enough.  Went down to the hardware store and purchased a swim foam just like the blue one...only bright pink...and shielded the fiber with it.  

Knowing he would be looking at the data center via a camera to ensure people who don't work for him...did things right.

I printed off the following photograph so when he checked he would see this photograph lookin right back at him.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Z_whji6G3jZNm5cvZv8UFwAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

When he came down stairs to the data center and found the pink tube....He spun off into a new area of irrationality over that one.

You should have seen what happened when i motion activated a disco ball and Abba music for his next trip down stairs.

He no longer works for us.

Edited by Historian

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic